Hi TRADERS this is my trade set up for the GBP/USD for the new week ahead
GBP/USD I think will drop another leg for a nice sell before rebounding off the RESPECTED trend line support for a push higher,
as we know the corona virus new strain OMICRON has hit the UK so that's why I'm expecting a drop for GBP
so i am expecting a pullback to the order block zone and...
Here we go for GA pair.
Based on Daily Time-frame ("I don't know the name"hehe) but i know what gonna happen with the pattern. which is expecting completing this movement.
In weekly, time frame showing possible major bearish rally. but Market move in certain direction that we all know.
Based on Human behavior, this market gonna develop a pattern shown on...
GBPUSD showing great potential for a 90 Pip drop. GBPUSD is currently in an overall uptrend bouncing back from the fall during the peak of covid-19. As you can see we have recently had a new higher high form on the 1hr chart which co insides with the current trend lines stated. Due to this rejection i can see price going further down towards the 0.382 fib level....
Price is about to test a very respected key zone again, which every time it has reached the zone price wasn't strong enough to hold over. The only way i would consider buying is if price engulfs over the other highs i've circled and closes. As of now i'm leaning towards selling after price makes its way up to the key zone and starts retracing down to 1.80000.
- Price breaking our supportive trendline and showing some oversold signals, the ideal would be to wait for a retest of this resistance zone and then look for confirmations for a short position.
- Preço a quebrar a nossa supportive trendline/supportive zone e a demonstrar alguns sinais de estar oversold, o ideal neste momento seria aguardar pelo...
Please, support this idea by like and comment. Thank you!
From the beginning of May until now GBPUSD has formed a downward trend.
Part of this movement I had the opportunity to participate with our previous analysis.
Now the price reaches the resistance zone and we expect to see a new...
Hello Everyone !
Below we have GBP/CHF pair on a SHORT Possibility, Price has been breaking through support, retesting it seems with successful rejection We should Be seeing Price weakness for now with a downside Continuation to Validate Our Setup.
Extra Note : Price has been rejecting 61.8% Fib. Level in 1D Timeframe.
Feel Free to share your Opinions on the...
H&S 4HR, Price violated previous HL and created LH to LL indicating the market is in a bearish environment.
There was a liquidity pool to left which was filled last week, price broke above retail "resistance" taking the stops and now there is a high probability that price will move to the downside.
Follow me for more trade ideas