Price has shown a strong rejection from the high and printing a good bearish candle signaling sellers in the market.
Taking price to previous lows + around the 156.00 level.
Possible start of downtrend.
Price has been bullish for the past 6 days and looking to test a daily supply zone from June 16th and previous days in June, possibly testing higher.
I'm a seller by nature so I'm looking for price to show STRONG bearish candle to trigger sellers in the
market long term. Rsi is overbought and attempting to retest highs. A minor rejection at 155.25. Don't think...
Price has broken a supply zone and found rejection at 154.50. Possible push to the next supply zone 155.15-25.
I'm personally looking for shorts. Looking to see if 155.50 will hold rejection to take price down to 153.25 area.
Still very bullish. small pullback. will check in asian session.
LOOKS TO ME LIKE A BULLISH PENNANT HAS FORMED AND HAS BEEN BROKE ON GJ. I MARKED UP THE TOUCHES WITHIN THE PENNANT WITH THE 5TH TOUCH BRAKING THE PENNANT GIVING ME CONFIDENCE TO TAKE THE TRADE.
PRICE MAY CONSOLIDATE UNTIL LONDON OPENING.
PRICE HAD JUST MADE A HIGHER HIGH ON THE 4 HOUR CHART BREAKING A SUPPLY ZONE I HAD PREVIOUSLY MARKED UP & PREVIOUS POSTED THIS...
I CAN CURRENTLY SEE DIVERGENCE ON RSI BUT I WILL BE WAITING FOR D TO COMPLETE TO CONFIRM DIVERGENCE.
FIRST TIME PRICE IS COMING BACK TO THE DEMAND ZONE SO EXPECTING PRICE TO BOUNCE.
COULD WAIT FOR A TRENDLINE BREAK TO CONFIRM THE REVERSAL.
IF PRICE BLOWS PAST THE (X) & CANDLE CLOSES THEN BAT HARMONIC IS INVALID
HAPPY TRADING TRADERS
I drew the trend lines, support and resistance last week and caught some pips down. Still learning to trust my analysis. But this is what i have in mind for this week. I'm in this trade at the moment for a 30 pip SL and around 60-90 pip TP. Once I hit TP 1 I will move my SL to break even. If there is consolidation after TP one i may close for profits. Let me know...
Assalam and good day guys !
Looks like GJ already turn into our favor, all trading is active and we will hold the trade and stay baerish.
-Place stop loss above 144.540
Thank you and good luck !
Assalamualaikum & hye !
Clear downward structure i-ii-iii-iv-v developed at hour 1 time frame. I assume they could be some pullback to get any order left behind to continue short this pair.
1) Sell rally, sell any rally movement
2) Mark invalidation as our risk price - 144.540
3) continue protect your profit
hope its help !
Thank you !
It might be too soon to go long since there is another zone below the one I made an entry on.... keep that in mind .... so if this zone breaks next one will prolly hold but since I do this for practice I might as well place some trades which I thing might work instead of waiting for perfect trades, so keep that in mind too if you feel like following this trade. Cheers
Our GBP JPY trade idea has now hit the final target and we will now see it test the 200 moving average on the 4 hours we could see a small retrace before the pair continuing bullish or we may see a breakout.
Trade on H4 chart: short for a re-test or await the breakout and go long targeting 146.700 - 147.000