i come bearing pips for you guys and here's how you can get them, buy going long on nas100 for the short term because the trend on the higher time frames is down. so my observations are as follows:
1. market broke out an upward trendline on the weekly and monthy timeframe
2. market sold till a major support zone on the daily, monthly and weekly
3. as the new low...
1. we are in an UPTREND on HIGHER TIMEFRAMES
2. price BROKE a level of RESISTANCE and then OBEYED a MAJOR LEVEL of resistance and when to RETEST the BROKEN LEVEL
3. looking to go LONG on the DE30 on the formation of a DOUBLE BOTTOM at that current ZONE/SUPPORT till price reaches that RESISTANCE
4. share your inputs my fellow successful traders, God bless!
1. so first things first we are in an UPTREND because of the series of HIGHER HIGHS and HIGHER LOWS
2. a level of RESISTANCE was BROKEN and is now our SUPPORT, and market is currently RETESTING this level
3. entry will be the formation of a DOUBLE BOTTOM or INVERTED HEAD AND SHOULDERS after a CLEAR OFF/STOP HUNT
4.if my dark blue zone is broken and a LOWER HIGH...
what's good traders!!
i've not been publishing ideas for time now and the past week or two i have not been as active as i meant to be but it was just a phase where i needed to take a step back and do some introspection and draw closer to God. God really has big things in store for every single one of us i mean literally everyone even the non believers. My message...
so what we have here is simple:
1. market is at a major support level
2. just made a 3rd touch on an upward trendline
so soon as market opens just open as many buys as you can lads and you ladies of course ;)
here is what i see on this pair...
1. price just broke out of my downward trendline on the H1 i'm waiting to see if it closes above it
2. and then again a mini upward trendline formed from the previous low up until now with about 3 touches or so
3. so only if price retests the broken trendline and tests the upward trendline only will i place buy trades on this...
1. price just broke and closed above my inner downward trendline on the H1
2. now all we have to do is wait for a retest of the trendline and for that candlestick to close above the trendline
3. thats just about it my tp will be at the higher downward trendline
• basically the opposite of my YEN BASKET analysis it has formed a downward trendline which is respected for the 4th time last week and tanked down after doing so
• as it reached a significant support level it lost momentum and formed hammers/dojis by that level
• and also formed a downward corrective move which signals a change in direction which is up
let's gooooooo super hyped for this week prayed before hitting the charts currently listening to clb just vibing but here is what we have on GOLD over here...
• so a downward trendline has been formed on my DAILY and WEEKLY with two touches
• so now market is approaching the trendline so i'll be looking to go SHORT
• once market reaches the trendline i'll be...
so what we have here on the DXY is the following:
1. market has been making higher highs and higher lows and formed upward trendlines on the WEEKLY, DAILY, H4 and H1
2. price has respected a pretty strong resistance level as we can see by a DOJI on the H4
3. and due to this on the H1 market broke past a previous HIGHER LOW and formed a LOWER HIGH
4. once market...
• this pair formed a downward corrective move after a bullish impulse
• the channel's resistance has been broken and the yen basket is bearish which shows the weakness of the yen
• once H1 closes above the broken trendline long trades will be placed and targets will be at the previous significant high and SL just above 20 pips
• this pair has formed a channel on the daily and weekly timeframes
• and for the past trading days it has formed an upward correction on the DAILY and H4, after a huge bearish impulse
• a third touch on the corrective pattern happened yesterday so market was bearish today and i'm looking to see it carry on it's bearish trend until the support of the channel
• a 3RD TOUCH on our D1 downward candlestick
• bearish engulfing candlestick formation on H1
• for the more conservative less aggressive traders entry can be found once the inner upward trendline is broken
• targets are set by the D1 upward trendline
• similar to my GBPJPY analysis this pair has formed an upward and downward trendline touching both 2 times
• it's previous test was of the upward trendline so now i'm expecting market to go up and test the downward trendline
• on the D1 it formed a corrective pattern and has converged by the apex so expecting the buying power to continue making this pair...
• market haa formed an upward trendline for the past months and has come back to respect it 7 times
• earlier this month it respected it again and impulsed up and then during this month it lost some momentum, formed a corrective move and changed direction for a short period of time
• at the end of last week it broke above a previous HIGHER HIGH and it was...
so what we have here is...
• this market has been BEARISH from pretty much 2020 and has formed a DOWNWARD TRENDLINE/BEARISH CHANNEL
• in september price respected the downward trendline/resistance of channel and has been in a BEARISH move towards the support of the trendline
•so in the past week there was a corrective move seeing by the short term change in...
let us keep the train moving!! this weeks NFP is going to change my life your life and every traders life!!! 😡 i do not care how many accounts you blew or if your equity is below $5 all it takes is mustard seed faith. and remember WHAT YOU HOPE FOR SHAPES WHAT YOU LIVE FOR!
• on the D1 timeframe the market has formed a downward and upward trendline
• market has respected the upward trendline and a bullish engulfing candlestick has formed so i'll be looking for market to go test the downward trendline again in the next coming days
• as market converges by the apex i'll be looking for a breakout but now i'm looking for LONG...