Hello, I missed this completely unexpected mini run (at least for me). However, the upside potential is still big as the Halving approaches (as of now it is expected on the 17th of November. Let's wait for a pullback to the 0.007 area to enter or for a decise breakup above the turquoise rectangle identifying a very important support/resisntence area in the last...
Welcome to advanced Tothemoon analysis!
Well I did something) The estimated Tothemoon model.
This is an example of how you can use the fundamental Bitcoin metrics along with simple proportions and drawings. And without any H&S, gartleys and butterflies. Okay, I'll tell you briefly what I've done.
1) Cost per Transaction ( $/Tx , miners revenue...
hello Friends here I leave you my PMS prespective
for the whole year 2020
hopefully us for purchases from 3.4k lower prices to $1,900
they're really areas of liquidity
If you break these BTC RIP Zones
well everything is explained in YT
look at my 2018 test when Bitcoin was in full swing
Greetings to everyone to COLLECT more Satochis
- " No chance to buy back in " not a good mindset when trading.
- My goal is to find the next Bitcoin bottom. Disclosure, I currently have no position in BTC.
- In the long run, the halving will kick in 2021. Look at halving charts.
- First wave of alt season happened. This short term down trend will bring a lot of weekly pump and dumps.
- This is the time...
Good day. Consider a pair of STEEM \ BTC, which on many large exchanges can give a good profit
Everything is connected here with the volume, but more on that later ....
On the chart I have designated
-yellow flag: the large volume and shadow of the candle shows us the potential for the continuation of the bull trend
- goal levels
- a triangle with a...
- The cycle is one of the tenets of the markets
- LOOM repeated pump several times after breaking down wedges
- The potential was high and it was assumed that we take the whole cycle with one candle
- But now a triangle has formed, when we break through, we will continue to grow towards the goal
All profit and mind!
Although the Elliot wave system is very controversial and not accepted by many, the idea of a "cyclical market" cannot be denied.
So here you have downward annual trends with a very interesting dependence
When a trend breaks, there is a steady increase in good interest
A breakthrough should happen the other day
Good luck and accuracy in the bidding!
View this link to Bulkowski Wave Patterns: thepatternsite.com
The three wave move from 12.1k to 10.5k could be our leg A. Using fibonacci extensions of leg A, our current 3 wave move from 10.9k could be subwaves 1 and 2 of wave B. This would mean we hit a Lower High at resistance around 10.8k to finish leg B, and return to ~10.7k...
Confluence of Short:
1. Supply zone met at 11750; rejected
2. RSI bearish divergence (price HH, RSI LH) on 1H and 12H
3. Spinning top candle signifies reversal
4. Extended beyond 100% FIB retracement without meeting supply of a higher level.
5. Over-extended price should correct to liquidity/demand bloc
What the Future Holds:
1. ABC correction is common after...
Analysis of Supply/Demand:
1. Liquidity @ 10250, and July 26 consolidation marked buying pressure before recent pump to 11400: demand block
2. Liquidity and numerous retests within July 28 ABCDE triangle correction tested 11030 as support: demand block
3. Selling pressure and slight liquidity @ 11400 mark resistance at 11400: supply block
In last week’s analysis, we ran through BTC’s potential Wyckoff distribution stage. Looking through the basics of Wyckoff market cycles while analyzing the potential cycle which is occurring, as demonstrated below. Showing that BTC could be potentially overbought. During this report it was stated that BTC could see an imminent drop, that BTC was...
This post will highlight Bitcoin's long term price action to the Wyckoff Distribution schematic. At the end I will establish numerous trading opportunities to prepare fro the dump...
Before I explain the near-perfect similarities to Wyckoff Distribution, click the link below to see an image of the phases of Wyckoff Distribution.
View this image and then Bitcoin...
This is almost too perfect of an example. A classic five wave impulse with an extended fifth, meaning the W5 is longer than W1 or W3. Each of the impulse waves (1, 3, 5) consisted of five subwaves. In addition to this, an ABCDE triangle consolidation tends to happen on W4 of a 5 wave impulse, which in this case it did.
To mark the end of this magnificent rally,...
As seen on Crypto Twitter, the recent ABCDE consolidation seems to be W4 of a 5 wave impulse. Today's break out of the triangle consolidation should be W5. Noticeable resistance, liquidity, and fibonacci extensions reside at two places:
1. 9800. This is 1.272 fib extension and resistance from late June
2. 10000. This is 1.618 extension and resistance from...
If Bitcoin forms a higher low at the Liquidity @ 9515, a clean ABCDE triangle correction would begin to form.
I would expect the E Wave to finish around liquidity (0.786 retracement) @ 9580, and then impulse to 10k.
If this plays out I would look to open a long after E Wave finishes. This is subject to change...
BTC has recently become very hard to dissect, this is due to the lack of volatility. BTC has moved within a 10% trading range over the past month, failing to break above $10500 USD or below $8500 USD. A different type of trading method/outlook may be needed in order to see which direction BTC wants to move. Looking at BTC currently, it appears as though the...
Let me start off by linking a textbook example of Wycoff Distribution. Understand the phases and then move on to this Bitcoin chart.
Dropbox Screenshot: www.dropbox.com
The phases of...
Part 2 of 2
Second Chart with same EMA's...2020 Halving is red dotted vertical line ...so...
Measured 12-16 weeks Post-Halving Like on the 2016 Halving Chart previously Published
BTC Currently Closing Week 9 Post-Halving 2020
Will BTC re-test the Weekly 21 & 55 EMA's?
Definately with in range and has shown to be common during the 2016 Bull Run. PLease share,...