EngineeringRobo and I are fully bearish on HC at the moment
Holding HC at the moment is not advisable.
If you are interested in buying CVC your options are:
- Buy with EngineeringRobo buy signals
- You can buy if the candles break up and turn the 1.126 resistance level into support level
- You can buy at the 0.703 support level.
- You can buy if the candles...
Since there are 4 SELL signals present, I'm BEARISH .
And this is not a good time to buy.
If you want to buy again, we have 4 different options.
1- You can wait for EngineeringRobo's BUY signals to be present,
2- You can wait for candles to open-close above resistance level (1.56) for 1D to buy,
3- You can buy if the candles open-close above the up-trend line
Based on my analysis, we have 2 options if we do not have HC coin
a) buying now because the candles cross the dashed line or,
b) if you wanna be sure, you should wait that the candle open-close above the resistance line($1.7497)
If you have it;
you should wait for sell signals.
if you have any concern please let me know..
In addition, if you wanna take...
Engineering robo has buy2, moon and red robo signal. If the robo signal changes from red to green then we can feel more confident buying. Here is my analysis:
1. We can buy when risk/reward ratio is greater than 2 = 1.3usdt
2. We can buy at support = 1.115usdt
3. We can buy when resistance turns to support = 1.7466usdt
We can use sell2 or bear signal for sell...
Look after your portfolio and it will look after you & If you liked this idea, please like and subscribe to my profile
PAIR: HC /USDT
T/F: 1 HOUR
RISK - Medium
- Keeping trade short term - given recent BTC uncertainty
- Sat on Support Zone
- Support Break up candle
As you see in weekly chart falling wedge pattern maked with lower highs and lower lows,
In daily time frame make double bottom pattern and try to break inner triangle but it wasn't successful , if can break top of two triangle correct and close daily candle top of Golden low (in chart highlighted) the Targets can be reached .
follow ME for more analyst
HC seems to have finished intermediate wave 1 up and is starting wave 2 correction that could push prices to levels below 14,000. If prices crosses up 15,850 this analysis should be reviewed. FOLLOW SKYLINEPRO TO GET UPDATES.
HyperCash (HCBTC) is now trading above EMA100 (0.0001951) with increasing volume... This is a strong signal.
The RSI is now at 77. We consider anything above 40 to be neutral/good. Above 50 we are bullish/strong. 77 is super strong.
The MACD is ready to make a jump.
On the above chart, I have all the targets mapped.
Resistance is being faced at MA200...
**For entertainment purposes only**
Steady linear downward trend since launch day ($0.10 to $0.12).
Tightening price range. Bullish pressure release.
Initial target price is $0.10
Strong technology fundamentals. Strong leadership and governance. Hedera has a zero-to-one business model.
Sitting at 14.5k sats ATL BTC support level on a potential FW breakout...
Volume slowly starting to rise with MACD bullish divergence..
Enough space for a 20% movement to ~18k sats resistance level
UCTS Starting to turn green on 12H and lower timeframes
The retest of weekly support, sell volume is basically dead. if Sunday close is somewhere around here the upside would be basically confirmed.
TP 1: 0.0001617
TP 2: 0.0001718
TP 2: 0.0001820
CryptoCue is not providing investment advice and is not taking subscribers’ personal circumstances into consideration when discussing...