Well... This chart is a difficult one. We have a long term bearish channel and a mid term bullish support (Acting like a corrective structure)
We also have in the short term an inversed flag/corrective structure that could end both ways, being broken upside or downside. Anyway as it's an inversed flag it should break downside wich means bullish mid term support...
- 1 hour potential Head and Shoulder formation targets 8800
- A bounce from current level may put in a strong rebound to test upper bullish channel
- If H&S plays out - the target is decent and viable since 8800 level has minor support April 15
See weekly and daily chart too for directional play
Divergence has been corrected. It would be ideal open the position at the last minimum but I was waiting for the confirmation. That will be when the RSI touches the yellow dotted line. It should not break it and define the RSI trend.
The trade has a very tight stop because we are assuming the floor before it is consolidated, so is a risky spot to enter.
Well... I guest most or all of my followers wont know what share is this. Gamesa is a share at the spanish index. I've compared this one with it's index.
Gamesa is also in talks with Siemens to create the biggest eolic company. The price jumped 20% the 29th of Jan.
We could see the price going up (even if there aren't news from Siemens) thx to the bounce...
UPDATE 5/5: Stopped out on both positions. Result: -2R
1. Buy limit half of 26/03 pin bar, s/l under horizontal support, t/p around highs on monthly chart, R:R 3,5:1
2. Buy stop top of 26/03 pin bar, s/l under horizontal support, t/p around highs on monthly chart, R:R 2:1
Let the euro QE roll...