The chart shows development of a serious 4H trend south. Price now struggling out of an RSI trench and could be forming a reversal or rebellion pattern.
Generally RSI trenches are not places to go short, as basically you're late in the game. Of course price could disrespect the RSI - I've seen that happen - but generally initiating a short in a RSI trench (with...
I have been milking this cashcow for all it was worth in the last few days...
What a rocket...
Time to take a breather now (I have learnt my lesson from earlier this week with Bitcoin)
and let gravity do its work for a little bit, before deciding if jumping back is timely.
This pair has been ranging for a while now and were at a good place and risk to reward to look at this as a consolidation setup.
We are down near the bottom of the consolidation zone we've been stuck in, I'll be entering a long position to go back up the kumo which is near the middle of the zone.
If we fail to hold support at the bottom of the zone, this setup...
You'll notice in my analyses I have different strats. They all work. The question is can YOU make it work? Psychology is crucial to successful trading. Needless to say I'm taking this trade. Keep your money management on point if you decide to as well.
- On a strong resistance --> Hopeful to see slight retest before break up to levels before Covid-19
- Risk on --> Economies around the world are opening up, this will potentially result to selloff in safe havens assets like Japanese Yen and Gold, this will likely result in medium term selloff of JPY against other countries currencies NZD...
NZDJPY is on an uptrend, creating higher highs and higher lows, the price on strong support area and the chance to go up and continue its trend is very likely; here is the setup:
NZDJPY Buy at 72.565
Stop Loss at 71.689
Target Profit at 74.462
Check Telegram bit.ly
Broker I trust bit.ly
This pair is into a great downtrend, we recently got an almost 2 weeks retracement ended by a high test candle right at the 50EMA level sending the price back in the down direction.
I believe it will continu to drop until the end of the month down to 0,67
Since we are a little bit late to enter on the daily chart i'll search on the intraday charts in the following...
By Andria Pichidi - June 17, 2019
NZDJPY has remained buoyant at 70.70 after bouncing from a 5-month low on Friday at 70.42, on Yen selling. This price action comes with there being little directional impulse in stock markets in Europe or Asia, but also as Kiwi leads gains since Asia Pacific trading amid better risk sentiment.
Markets are anticipating major...
NZDJPY just touched the daily trendline which also meets my resistance area. As it couldn't break none of these successfully I'm expecting it to continue the downtrend.
In the other hand, the price has bounced on the 61.8 fib level which is also a good confirmation of trend continuation.
However, I'll wait until it breaks the previous uptrend to go short. If it...
Possible Short on Kiwi Yen, We still have bullish strength so I'm waiting for extra confirmation, analysis is on the chart. The red line (Stop Loss) is also a .618 Fib of the major move, might want to place your stops above that if we do enter this.
We have seen this pair rally off this Major Support a number of times now. The Kiwi showed great strength in November where it had its strongest rally of the year.
Now that we are a approaching these levels where the rally started we can expect strong demand and high volatility.