NANO Isn't really looking bullish to me as it is trading below all major resistance in the form of moving averages, yet, here we are...
Feel free to hit like now, if you want to... and let's continue.
So, MA200 (black line) is the resistance that has been holding NANOBTC price down, if this level can be broken, you can expect strong bullish action.
As for the...
Many lines come to an final ending point... Right Now !
Support has been turned to Resistance but volume are kicking in and may brake the downline trend.
Watch this upcoming firework!
trade safe , stay safe
1. fib pullback 0. 5-0 .38, first long target: 8500-8888$
2. Currently, it is under a Descending channel but with shrinkage, the trend may be changed at any time, so wait and see. If there is a huge dump, then wait for the first target to buy, but if it falls below the lower boundary, the stop loss is decisive. If the huge jump appears, break above the pressure...
XBTUSD (Bitcoin) continues to aim lower, the technicals here are pretty simple.
We have prices below EMA10, EMA50, and MA200.
The MACD is below zero while trending down.
The RSI has also broken below its bullish zone of 50.
The next strong support is sitting at the $8800/$9000 price range.
Conditions for change
XBTUSD breaking and closing above MA200 at...
I posted on 28-05-2020 my Bitcoin view and to keep the view and updates transparent and verifiable i keep updating that view until we enter into a new state to make new projections about it.
I do not want to clutter updates with complete new ideas posting, that is why.
This way you can see the progress and development of the analysis to follow without losing the...
Heikin Ashi has turned red, and the daily bollinger bands are signalling a move is coming.
Considering that SPX and bitcoin are both due for a correction and they're both correlated (due to the risky nature of the assets).
Also once a heikin ashi has turned red on the weekly which has also happened on SPX, DJI, Willshire 4500... The odds of the next 2 to 5 weeks...
Bitcoin (XBTUSD) broke below support in the form of EMA10, EMA50, and EMA100.
Prices bounced after hitting EMA300 (gray line) but the bounce didn't lead to much.
We have a higher low when we look at the wick of the candle on 11-June compared to 2-June, but if you look at the candle closure we have a lower low. This is a bearish signal.
The RSI and MACD are...
In addition to BTC sitting right at the resistance i've noticed that the crypto Total M.CAP is sitting right at resistance here.
We either get a serious break out or go down up to like 20% next week. The oscilliators are kind of showing that there is a possibility of a break out, but the price action shows a very uncided market.
The moves will be...
This is a trading idea created for the date: 28/5/2020
and is valid until 24:00 GMT+1
Time Frame: 4 Hr.
Expected duration of position when open: 4 Hr . up to 29/5/2020 24:00
Trade idea is: double resistance break out making it probable for a upward move towards 47.50
Go LONG if Price goes thru (above) 44.75
Position your T/P @ 46.60
Hello everyone, it's pretty hard to tell anything in this zone.
But this is my humble opinion of where the optimal buy zone for a swing trade now is.
It's at 8300-7900 area.
I'm actually taking a short position with 1% stop loss at 9180.
As you can see in the inverted bitcoin chart it has formed a Head and Shoulders complex chart with a pullback already done.
so we are pointing to a 400 ticks of profit.
We'd say that the optimal entry were 8900 with a stop loss at 8800 and first target is 9300, second target goes to the weekly uptrend which more likely will act as a resistance 9600-ish and a...
Earlier this morning at 06:00 EDT, KRAKEN:XMRXBT bounced off of a flat support line at around 0.00702 XBT driven by a quick reduction in the bitcoin/fiat exchange rate. While the exchange rate of bitcoin to fiat is declining presently, the upcoming halving is still around eight days away (as of this current moment). As such, it is reasonable to expect that...
Let me know your thoughts! Bitcoin is approaching a massive resistance zone, and ETH is no exception to that zone. I have an auto buy set at $205 to try and catch a wick, but will realistically try to lock in ladder buys between $197-199. I'm picking this trade because it presents a nice risk to reward ratio. The stop is set to $210.50 for onl ya small loss, and...
A Sparkster Signal appeared on the previous 4 hour close at $6733. Visit the link in our profile for details of the backtesting tool we've built using TradingView charting tools.
The next support level below is around $5850. A 12% drop. Many traders will be taking a short position with a tight stop.
A quick look into how I day trade crypto. I watch XBT always. I do chart ETH but only as a reference or identifying potential TARGETS not trends! BTC is always the deciding factor of which way ETH will go. When I open a SHORT, I watch XBT but short ETH as it will always drop at a greater rate. In this case, you can see my target is only about 2.5% on the XBT...