kusama, Are a bird that can fly when the others fall 😁
according to the price movement and time cycles, the next target is a new high in November 2020.
If you are a risk taker, buy this currency now.
But the safe area to buy is after the break of $630 line.
what do you think?
Buy now or later or never?
'' See the analysis of others, but...
Kusama chart was my 'breakfast opportunity' as I like to call them. Take a look at the charts early every day and look for the one that looks more promising.
Kusama was exacty that and is now 40% higher today.
So, here is our chart and our take profit levels for you all.
Hope it goes well for all.
Kusama was fun for while it lasted. Probably we could say the same for Polkadot and it's theory of games. I feel both Kusama and Polkadot will underperform versus both Ethereum and Cardano.
Was fun and profitable going in and out but right now I am out alltogether.
The yellow line has now become an important resistance for the price, if the price can break the yellow line, the next target will be ATH. If the price falls, the green lines are good support.
In the current situation, the price will be more likely to fall to the range of $ 313
No one but God knows the future, we only state the possibilities
| KSMUSDT | SHORT @ 352 - 348 | TP @ 344, 340, 336, 332, 328 | SL @ 368 | PATTERN = HIGH POLE WARNING |
PNF chart on the hourly shows a trend reversal, HIGH POLE WARNING.
The strategies I use involve a mix of PNF and Renko. My type of trading is strictly swing trading.
i shown you everything in chart
i think there is no need explain about the chart and how to take position
but one thing is about fundamental of KUSAMA and DOT
These two can grow more more and more in future because of fundamental and i think after the auction of parachain
we can see the new ATH of both of them
The best zone for buying and take...
Technically, KSM is poised to commence a rally towards previous ATHs. MACD is showcasing a bullish cross. Stoch RSI is divergent and bullish. RSI has room to delve deeper into overbought territory. Volume is significantly higher than the previous rally that was kickstarted back in February.
However, fundamental analysis dictates that "Buy the rumor! Sell the...
Price has breeched over Resistance (which is now support).
What you see as a yellow line (level) is the most important linear trend line and it's considered to be as strong as it gets.
This calls for a buy with a stop loss below the yellow level at 330$
Hope it helps,
KSM has been channeling beautifully, unfortunately it appears to be doing it correctively. A pattern like this leans towards a higher probability of connecting to the downside, tread with caution.
Two bearish divergences have printed for TP signals on the 4hr TF with the 1st one printing a hidden bull divergence thereafter signaling continuation to the upside....
well well. we rarely see a golden cross on KSM on daily, guess when it happened last? this week only :)
KSM is an exception in Alt coins, it has limited supply and most of it is locked in parachains or in staking, So once it picks momentum, it is really hard to stop it!
If bitcoin is all good, i mean it doesnt decide to end this bull run, You can expect stable...
KSM has broken and retested a crucial level only to confirm an upward move towards the next resistance zone which lies in the region of 340 - 360.
B Bands are expanding along with a cluster of support factors, i.e. EMA50 & EMA 100. The median line is acting as strong support now with all the bullish momentum that the price action showcases.
A golden cross is on...
Let's see if we hold the 50% or 61% retracement may be I'll enter again. If 38% holds then I'll ride this baby until 200. Still fundamentals people is a little doubtful of the market moving up so a drop to test the mayor support wouldn't surprise me either.
KSM followed BTC just like the other coins and just hit support a few hours ago.
There are two support areas holding the price up and one resistance in the local price zone pushing it down.
THe sell volumes are still there but if the market changes status to Neutral, we might see it consolidate in this price zone.
If the price manages to cross the resistance...