Price of AAVE (ex. LEND) now in crash structure, melting down by -65% from ATH.
I think price will surge a little bit more down, usually crash patterns follows with -66 or -73 % drawdowns. So it will smart to wait for buy in demand zone and sell up to supply zone, as it most reliable resistance (pointers on the chart)
As you can see, we broke the bullish parallel channel and now we are in the descending triangle, which is bearish setup. Retest of the trendline was successful, so there is no need to go up anymore.
Please, hit the like button and follow me for more of these ideas!
Also, check my signature down below ↓
Since our initial analysis on LEND projecting a 20,0005 upside potential...
...price so far is following our rounded bottom formation with MACD showing increasing negative momentum.
We continue to watch for support at the horizontal level (blue line) over the coming weeks.
Please feel free to share your view on this pair down below in the comment section. I'm more than happy to be challenged and have an interaction on this idea.
Also make sure to leave a like as it helps me out a lot!
AAVE double top formation played out nicely with a...
Aave is on the verge of a descending wedge breakdown, emphasizing the bearish grip.
LEND/USD to seek support at the 50 EMA and the range between $0.50 and $0.45 if selling pressure mounts.
Aave currently holds the third position in decentralized finance (DeFi) as far as the total value locked is concerned. Data by DeFi Pulse shows that Aave has $1.52 billion...
This is in line with my other chart for LEND.USDT post, link provided below.
Most ALTs are doing some bottom like formations before we see many braking out to the macro level, BTC dominance soon to drop significantly, as I and many forecast it to be as the bull market gets momentum at these early stages.
LEND is one of those who has a nice trend and...
Note: Another chart continuing off from the previous post, link supplied below.
Also note, log disabled on the chart.
As per the chart, another LIVERMORE cycle completed and I have scenario 1 more likely at this point than scenario 2 with a daily hidden bullish divergence.
Note how the RSI supports scenario 2 so far.
We also have BTC dominance dropping...
💎Technical Analysis Summary💎
-LEND failed to get above the 7k sat range and saw a decline
-The price is now breaking the neckline of a Double Top reversal pattern
-If the daily candle closes tomorrow with an engulfing candle
-This is a big warning sell signal and may reach the next support at 3.6k sat
-Or even down to the 2.2k sat region where...
Aave reacts to a bear flag, extending the lower leg to refresh support at $5.50.
LEND/USD is mainly in the bulls' hands, but a reversal is anticipated at $5.00.
The cryptocurrency market is deeply in the red following the initial declines recorded in September's first week. Recovery has not been forthcoming both for the small coins and the large coins by...
". There is a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support line (0.0000577).
. if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action and expect to reach short-term targets."
. LENDBTC is in a uptrend and the continuation of uptrend is expected.
. The price is above the 21-Day WEMA which...
Sell on 1 hour chart
Sell on 7h chart
Sell on 2 day chart
If you are interested to test some amazing BUY and SELL INDICATORS, which give the signal at the beginning of the candle, not at the end of it, just leave me a message.
I've been following this coin for awhile now. Had a breakout earlier today. Good entry is the retest of the descending channel. Targets are outlined. Please share your thoughts. This is my first post.
DYOR. Not advice, just my thoughts.