💎Technical Analysis Summary💎
-MCO closes the weekly candle below the major support area
-It also created a new All Time Low price
-With the Bearish engulfing candle
-It is a high risk buying this coin without any sign of strength
-The price could go deeper and catching a falling knife is dangerous
-Please don't invest or trade blindly
💎Technical Analysis Summary💎
-MCO rejected strong at 5000s sat area
-The price is on a downtrend heading to the key level of support
-The 3500s sat area would be an opportunity for the Bulls
-If the can defend that region in the coming weeks
-If you are looking for a safer trading entry
-Wait until the midterm trendline resistance is broken...
-MCO found support at previous resistance zone last August 2019 trading action
-The 3500 sat zone is now confirmed as a strong key level of support
-A massive pump happened and broke the trendline resistance
-Currently, the price is holding above the previous support area
-This is a sign of strength after the strong breakout
-What MCO needs to do is to...
According to analysis and signals, 3 different signals, the coins are uptrend, but in my opinion, the candles go down after hitting the resistance line(5.5).
If I wanna buy it, I will wait at the support line(3.971), or I wait that MA20(blue line) will pass MA50(yellow line) before buying MCO
I don't want to say too much. ı have 4 positive signals but forget that
At this chart suppport and resistance line strategy worked well
Buy at support($ 3.90) line sell at resistance($6.10) line or wait for EngineeringRobo's sell signal
Trust EngineeringRobo and trade ...
If Long Term Resistance Line cannot be broken we can see a strong pullback in the coming future with Stoch RSI and other Indicators at the peak of Oversold Level. Yellow Drawing is to show Mild Pullback towards Fibonacci Middle Band Support Line ranging around $0.1 USD and the Major Pullback from Orange Drawing @0.052 USD will be at a crucial support line to...
People who listened EngineeringRobo's SELL signals such as Sell 2 on May, they saved 25% of their profit!
(HELL & MA 20-MA50 signals also gives an alert after SELL 2 signal)
So, if you haven't bought yet, do not hurry to buy since the candles are still below resistance level ($4).
I'd wait for EngineeringRobo's buy signals or wait for candles to reach back at...
-the price is slow approaching the last fib support level
-including the minor consolidation last Oct 2019 trading history
-I advise you to enter a buy position only if there is Bullish strength
-but if this level breaks like a hot knife through butter
-we will likely see a revisit of the low at 3000 sat range
-and potentially form a double bottom reversal
Just more proof that Crypto.com is making huge strides; this shows CRO (red and teal), MCO (green) BTC (white) and Gold (yellow) in dollars since the pandemic and resulting market meltdown. (I'm a newb, take this for what it is, an ADD-borne musing xD).
I got my eye on MCOBTC (Crypto.com) at the moment for some very bullish signals coming our way. Looking at the daily chart, we can see the coveted Golden Cross occurred back in November as the MA50 crossed the MA200. Since then, the price action has been riding the MA50 for support all the way to resistance. If we can get some volume and push beyond those...
Please forgive me as I will be focusing much less on daily publications and much more on the tech aspect of “ Fintech ” — a critically wonderful boggling, paradoxical blockchain technology !
Now I will still be posting semiweekly publications (at least 3 to 5 a week) I just wanted to let you guys know what was up in regards to why it’s been so long since I...
CRO has lacked utility until recently when Crypto.com released their exchange, the syndicate and high CRO interest rates. As we see, MCO has fallen a lot since then compared to CRO and when we look at the short historical price actions of these two coins, CRO has a lot of room to move up in value compared to MCO. Look for CRO selling opportunities represented by...
MCO is up over 100% move from its swing low, I am looking at this potential scenario of inverse Head & Shoulder pattern if price can hold the support area 5000 - 5500 sats.
It is a bit too early to say this will play-out but the fact price is already above 200 Day MA. There is a probability it will soon.
On Coinmarketcap is ROI in statistic on 93,58%. It looks like it will keep up the trend. I hold this coin, because vision about credit cart, earn program and many more features is pretty good opportunity for create profit.
It's even better to start holding the MCO token also because they offer a $ 50 referal bonus if you hold the 50 MCO for 6 months. I...