oi mate let us have a great week innit? :
so what have here is...
1. price respected a major level of resistance
2. after doing so it consolidated for a period of time
3. today it broke below the consolidation phase and formed a LOWER HIGH
4. it is currently retesting so perfect time for entries, i'll be expecting pries to sell till the upward trendline
• a 3RD TOUCH on our D1 downward candlestick
• bearish engulfing candlestick formation on H1
• for the more conservative less aggressive traders entry can be found once the inner upward trendline is broken
• targets are set by the D1 upward trendline
Daimler reached our short term price target of 75 EUR on 23rd July 2021. Since then RSI, MACD and Stochastics remained bullish. Currently these indicators point to higher price for Daimler. Because of that we would like to change our medium price target of 77.50 EUR to short term price target.
Previous setup from 23rd July 2021:
Here we correctly predicted move...
Daimler provides interesting setup. RSI and price show divergence. MACD and Stochastic attempt to reverse. Price traveled back towards its 20-day Simple Moving Average. In addition to that ADX contains high value which suggests that prevailing trend is at its peak. We would like to update our short term price target for DAI to 75 EUR and our medium term price...
Aston Martin has been on a steep and vigorous decline since its IPO. Could Aston Martin turn things around from here and start reversing from current prices?
Aston Martin has recently announced involvement in F1 with Racing Point rebranded as Aston Martin. This could help in turning things around. Billionaire Lawrence Stroll has clear intentions to do so and has...