Mainfraime (MFTBTC) is back within its "consolidation box", which we are calling to the 9-12 satoshis trading range.
After this box has been activated, the next move is very likely to be to the upside.
The indicators are bullish and the chart in general for me, we are seeing the calm before the storm.
The last wave hit all the way to 20 satoshis from a low of...
Buy in the area of 0.0027 - 0.00165
1 - 0.0040
2 - 0.0058
3 - 0.0076
4 - 0.0096
Stop, fixing below 0.00132
✅ f you like what I do, put 👍 and subscribe
Waiting for your comment, what do you think about this?
I am currently Bullish about MFT at the moment while EngineeringRobo remains bearish. If you are currently holding MFT, you should continue to hold and aim to sell at the 0.0041 resistance level or if the candles break down below the uptrend resistance level.
Ifyou are interested in buyinh, you can wait for EngineeringRobo buy signals or you could buy at the...
People who bought MFT on May from MOON signal, enjoy your 454.28% PROFIT that you made in 3 months!
There's also MA20-MA50 Cross Strategy and Green Cloud present present as a buy signal.
As of now, if you are holding MFT, do not hurry to sell since there are no sell signals present. If you want, you can take profit at the resistance level (0.0041) or you can...
So, I see this fractal and I think that it can work out very nicely in upcoming 1-2 days period.
That's around 25-40% gains, so be sure to grab some MFT before it happens again. Stop-loss under purple MA line.
Good luck !
So, from last 2 days, MFTUSDT keeps moving in uptrend channel. 3600 price is crucial level here, if bulls keep that price level, we may see continuation to upper part of channel, if no then correction to 3200-3000.
Buy around 3580-3620 and keep SL on 3560.
In any case Mainframe is still in uptrend, and in middle term I expect to see 2x-3x gains.
If you bought this coin in May with EngineeringRobo's signal. It is wonderful to say that you have %270 profit now . Well traded
At the current time this coin graphic is very bumpy .Don't get risky position If you wanna buy it wait until support level (around $ 0.001050)
and watch EngineeringRobo's signals carefully.
If you want to learn more about...
The trend has already rapidly increased and the candle is touching the bottom of the resistance line. If the candle fully opens and closes above the resistance line, I can choose to buy it. If the candle goes down and reaches the support level and opens and closes below it, I will sell it.
Last 3-4 days this coin has increased too fast. only today was 65%, so in my opinion, still, go up a while. Therefore, I wanna look at EngineeringRobo's signals.
However, I think I will buy some MFT coin.