-trend line from July,15
-strong support at 51.14€
-MACD: MA lines extremely under average
-all SMAs above the price
-MACD shows negative momentum
-selling pressure bc of bad earnings of the gaming industry (take-two)
-seasonal summer impact -> people are more outside, fewer sales
-guidance of next...
Market Direction: Long Position
Chart time frame - Daily
Timeframe - 30 days
A – Activating Event
Market will meet support in zone @ current levels - ... . In order to enter into this trade, the pair MUST be in line with my Entry Procedure....
B – Beliefs
Market will move towards the first...
*This is not financial advice, so trade at your own risks*
*My team digs deep and finds stocks that are expected to perform well based off multiple confluences*
*Experienced traders understand the uphill battle in timing the market, so instead my team focuses mainly on risk management*
Recap: My team entered into $SNE at 92.33 after its correction from $118...
First of all, please hit that like button or leave a comment! 👍
Second of all, shoutout to my counter traders you're now tapped at the top.
Third of all, we've seen 2 fake outs over the past 3 days which may result in trapping bulls and liquidating them. If you seen my last post or follow my twitter (YurloYT) you'd know I've been talking about...
Imbalances to be filled and as we do, we play institutional candle to institutional candle. This should be nice drop for the next 2 weeks if it does play out
New trading week, same goals, better results!
As always... PATIENCE - CONFIRMATION - ENTRY - PROFIT
I'm usually Neutral since I look to go with the flow of price. However, I am bearish with the DXY considering that it's repelled from my HTFZ, dropped below a PPZ, broke diagonal support and correlation through multiple time frames. My next barrier is between $95-$96 so I'll continue to track price and update as everything unfolds. We shall see.
NEVER TRADING ADVICE!
I do not trade Gold, but if I did this would be my plan. I would wait for price to reach my zone, if it's respected I would short it to the 'Golden Pocket' which happens to be right above the 200EMA. If I see everything I need/want to then I'll head further down to that 50%. If the zone is breached I'll patiently wait for a break/retest for entry.
I scaled down to a smaller time frame on BTCUSD. These would be areas of interest for me as well before I would even consider joining in on the rally.
*DISCLAIMER* THESE ARE JUST MY HUMBLE OPINIONS, NOT TRADING ADVICE.
14th Aug 2018
The analysis that follows in my discussion is quite deep, be prepared for some solid insight into the market for commodities, global economic analysis and the current situation of this 'trade war'. As such, I will endeavour to succinctly tie up fundamental and technical analysis to provide you with a good understanding of the...
Based on my analysis:
It's for weeks I've waited the down move (to under 6K) to occur. It happened 2 days ago .
I think we are in a real up period now for the days to come.
The price should reach 6340 then 6840 USD. These are important steps to consolidate
the up move. I've drawn these lines as green line on graph.
I don't see any other sudden fall to go back...