Moving away from the typical crypto posts today.
We are checking out MRK.
This stock has seen some hefty losses in the past few days, pushing the RSI into a oversold area
The increasing bear volume has not been supportive, and the price is breaking past the .382 fib level.
The stock is looking to find support, but the last few days have not...
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
It looks like BTC is getting some great support to start off this week.
The coin bounced off of the support created in the last week around 4950, and was able to rally to a new trend above the .5 fib level today (after the big fall a few days ago).
We are looking for the coin to find support at the .5 fib level,...
Daily chart showing a formation that is happening, starting with a leg down before going back up.
-There is a possibility that ZEC will be added to coinbase, which might pump the price up earlier than expected and invalidate this chart.
-The BAKKT release date is also coming in decemer which will slowly start hyping the BTC price up -> which...
Hey Heyy Heyyy
Looks like BTC is going to BLAST through some walls and borders, to make a new higher high in the last days of july right now.
Earlier analysis showed end of july, its making sense.
PS: I LOOOOVE the confusing moves of BTC
**such flex, much suprising**
Our pair has good growth potential, but there are some aspects to consider. We expect the continuation of the ascending movement. Our technical indicators also indicate a purchase.
In the medium term, we can expect the price to pass to the level of 1.2, but the next level that must be overcome is the 1.1850 level and only if the pair is fixed above this level, we...
Wan is looking good for an new retest of the resistance. Look for it to break 0.0003970, when breaking we should see more volume coming in and also go up to 0.0004130 before doing a retrace back to resistance to clarify that resistance is now support. If that happens it would be a good time to buy.
If resistance holds up we should expect a new down move to to...
Seems like there is an interesting point coming up. In the end we want to know if it goes up or down soon.
Just thinking about it a while will get you clear about its movement.
We had 1 correction now which took multiple years & Bitcoin being way to new was the reason back then.
After a sharp drop last week, the euro is trying to win back its positions. At the moment we see that the pair having found the resistance level near the mark 1.1520, turned and headed up.
Now we are considering a variant of passing the price up to 1.1720 in the case of consolidation above the intermediate mark of 1.1630. Otherwise, a downward movement will be resumed.
At the moment, we see on the chart that the upward movement has slowed and after the rebound from the resistance level, the price is preparing to test it again.
The price did not reach the next level which is at 1.3490, and technical indicators have already turned for sale.
We assume that during today's trading may be a slight upward movement, after which the...
BTC seems to be moving fairly well according to the FIB, bouncing of estimated support and resistances, which I've had for a while. If this holds true, Bitcoin could be back up to $8,000. I'll wait to see for further confirmation, but so far so good. Hopefully it holds strong and we see some real movement.
Just my opinion. Could be a Bull Trap. DYOR and trade...
Firstly, I apologise for the black lines on chart, just easier for me to black them out instead of redrawing them later.
There seems to be a fairly large sideways channel (in orange) formed when I draw a couple of FIBs. There does seem to be a bit of support at $7,400 and resistance at $7,700, with only very slight breakthroughs on either side. BTC looks as...
As stated from my previous idea that BTC might dip, we can see there was a large red candle, bouncing off the bottom of the larger narrow wedge and a support line. The MACD is also showing a DEATH CROSS. My opinion from my graph, it appears to me that BTC is on its way down, after trying to break $7,800 and failing. If it goes lower than the $7,450 support, I...
I have two possible movements on one chart, one long and one short. With the long scenario, if we break upwards, target might be $7,850.00, before a slight pullback before reaching $8,000. Afterwards, the support will be formed from the top of the wedge from whence it broke from.
Conversely, if we we break downwards (short scenario), target for bounce might be...