DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
SPDR S&P 500, PROTEOSTASIS THERAPEUTICS, INC. - COMMON STOCK, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC - COMMON STOCK, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
INS gor above important resistance and now is targeting for a long uptrend run. I think it can make up to 40% profit. If BTC -1.34% won't fall today it may even reach the target within a couple of days. Take a look at bigger timeframe to see how obvious it looks.
Buy zone 620-640.
Targets 690 - 790 - 870.
Supply & Demand Long on Gold. Strictly chart based. Nothing fundamental.
based on price action,
longterm sellers kicking in
I've set the stop limit order for that trade according to the long entry in the chart.
I'm generally bearish and I want the price to convince me that we have a reversal. Otherwise I'll just trail my setup down until there is a real reversal.
To have a highly probable successful trade (please tell me if there is a better wording for that) ...
it seems that btc go up soon
New Trend Line starts 2-3 week
If price are able to hold around 30, a push towards the recent high would much be anticipated.
Looking for a deeper pullback with some struggles to perhaps go with the buyers to the recent high. Or higher :)
Looking for a further push up from this pair to the recent high.
I really love the idea of Nucleus Vision, but to be honest with 10 billion supply, it won't really work until one day mass adoption coming. Because we need a stabilize the environment above all else so it can work just like our traditional currency right now. Nucleus Vision basically not bad as one of low sats because it is successfully listed on big exchanges ...
I have created a stop buy limit order for that setup.
The past tells me that BTC and ETH (and other alts) have correlating price action.
By the time bitcoin has broken the resistance of its consolidation channel ETH will have broken:
1. the major downtrend line (diagonal red line)
2. the last highest high
From that momentum I expect the order block ...
Seeing price slowing down massively around 40, would be anticipating price to push up towards recent high.
Bottom / Top Finder just gave the signal to go long a couple hours ago, and already have topped out over a 4.0 risk/return ratio! With no top signal yet, we are holding the position for proper exit.
Both false signals shown could have been exited in profit but since the indicator did not signal it, we consider it a stop loss hit for those 2. (17/19 correct is ...
If the buyers are able to hold their grounds above 54. I am anticipating a further push up towards the north.
huh make my heart angry.... the game of GBP
Price has reached 3M demand on JD, triggered long here on the MN.
This is a long term investment for me so I purchased the stock, will also be looking for an options trade if we start to see bullish moves on the WK chart.
Price is way too low to think about shorts, longs only!
Seeing the struggle of buyers towards the S&R, would be a good area where sellers would take their turn on the sells.
Looking to sell this pair as it comes up towards 2100. If it comes up way too aggressive, the sells would be off. If not, would be expecting to take the sell there to at least the recent low.
The price broke the resistance zone with large candle. Both 25 & 50 EMA also indicate the bullish bias. As usual, there is an exhaustion after push, so I target to BUY when the price retrace and show candlestick reversal pattern at lower timeframe.