Hi guys hope you all had a great weekend.
We had some good bullish movement on Friday taking price to 13793 zone, The market is still respecting the support/resistance line drawn early last week. This week its still a very mixed feeling, The bearish fall may not be over yet. If we look at the higher timeframe, This bullish push can be just a pullback for the...
Price had broken the 2 headed snake and has moved back to retest the strike zone. Expecting another wave of drop before bulls take charge again to head over to the bullish side of things
Comment Like Follow Inbox
Marketing is consolidating ready to break anytime now. We can expect more sell off bring price down to 13298-13168. Just be careful of the fake breaks before it continues the desired direction. Dont get caught up. If the price does decide to go up id wait for 13664 break before taking any buys. This will give me a better clear signal for the buy.
Price has reached a potential reversal structure.
Short setup previously posted went as anticipated. Price might reverse from structure or lower zone. Watch this and other indices markets carefully.
Like comment follow inbox.
All the best
Hi guys Sorry I been off few days hence no charts.
Lets get back to it. We have had a really nice fall yesterday, hope you all caught some pips if not I'm sure we will get more opportunities today. As we can see from the chart double top has been formed which resulted in this drop. We have broken through the neckline and we can expect further drops. Just be...
The month of March and the first quarter of 2021 are coming to an end and there is a possibility of an April correction. Not in every market, but at least for the Nasdaq100, I can't argue it away at the moment.
The RSI has a double divergence and signals weakening momentum.
Therefore, in my opinion, we should wait for the end of the month and the end of the...
NAS100USD 2021 May 10 Week (Intraday)
Weekly = Bullish | Daily = Bearish | H4, H3, H1 = Bullish
Last week critical support 13735 was broken and short was good.
Price then returned to 13735 to test for supply.
Bar A ultra high volume up bar is a
sign of weakness.
Will prefer to keep to short...
NASDAQ buy setup. Market has shown alot of inconsistencies this week, key level areas not tested, but price is showing bullish momentum.
Looking for buy entries to 14500.
All the best with NFP
Comment Like Follow Inbox
Moon phases begin 3 days after, marked by vertical lines. If the trend started the same day I gave it credit. If you could've lost considerably holding till the next moon, I put it in yellow, but still gave credit for initial trend.
Full moon (bot) was correct 9/9 1 ylw
New Moon (top) was correct 7/9 2 ylw
So it seems you can trust moon phases more than most...
Today we had a pretty bearish day on Nasdaq, Currently the market is consolidating on lower timeframes. If we look at the daily we can see 13915 was previous high which did get broken yesterday, nas making a new high. Today if we get a close back in 13915 then we can expect some more sell off bring price back down to 13607-13540. However the bulls do continue next...
The bears had failed yesterday and bulls have taken back control. Amazing how your support/resistance is so important. as you can see each time it touches it to the pip. We had a quite a bit of bullish movement last night which I assume will continue today. A break of 14064 will will be going towards 14200. However if 14064 does hold it resistance then price can...
Our scenarios are pretty close to one another here in the Nasdaq chart. While our primary scenario sketches out a path that would bring the course down to the yellow box, we are almost above the resistance threshold at 14029 points. If the Nasdaq manages to safely move above that line, the 45% chance becomes our primary expectation, and we expect the Nasdaq to...
Hi guys hope you all are well.
Nasdaq has been very indecisive lately been ranging for a while now. The trend is still very bullish and I hope we can see a break through today pushing price back up to 14064 and then further to make new highs. 14200-14400. If the price however does decide it need to come back down we can see it come to 13800 before coming back...