Quick TA on BTCUSDT. Price needs to break above key levels before I'm bullish on it again. Looking at the bigger picture on the weekly chart. This recent run up was just part of the bigger flag formation. If price stays in this pattern, it could be late 2022 before we see the next rip up. If price breaks the pattern sooner....we would want to see it happen VERY...
Tesla looks good to short to $1150 if it can break $1364. Now $1364 is a supply/demand region as well. We can easily bounce up to $1500 if price can not break below $1355. Tesla did break back in the channel. The short side looks good imo . as of right now i'm staying neutral until either we break $1450 or break $1355.
We've been in long sellers channel till last buyers showed their performance on last channel touch. That means channel switched from sellers to buyers side. Right now all we need is just wait and see following expectations Martin explained in video.
We are at very important zone where we will see if buyers are strong enough to continue next touch to bullish channeling or they will stopped and sellers will finnaly smashed them again and continue to following targets.
Follow description in video and targets in next analysis.
Everybody seems to know that Gold is going north. Some say $3000, others say $5000. But none of the people who claim this are saying 'by when'.
I have no doubt that Gold will eventually reach $5000 but I don't believe that that's gonna happen anytime soon. I may of course be proved wrong. But I'm not doing FOMO at this stage of Gold.
Have a look, why I say...
Price is at current level at very neutral spot, but sell side has still advantage because of bearish trending.
We'll share with everyone our last decision (buy/sell) in our suggestion room, where we give to every trader free analysis based on our custom indicator.
Thank you for listening,
USDJPY is giving us some mixed messages on different time frames. For sure some people are gonna win and lose money by taking a position. I'm keeping my powder dry just for now. Later tonight (UK time), I'll see what the latest picture is like. I'm focusing on the 2H time frame for a hit.
EURUSD has presented different opportunities and conflicting signals. 'Everybody' wants to know which way it is going. This is the wrong question.
In this screencast I show different opportunities relative to trends on different time frames. Where price is going, depends heavily on which time frame trend you're stalking - and whether you'r willing to take a...
The big picture on USDCAD is useful to get an idea of what may be probabilities on lower time frames. There are some unusual goings on at a 1D time frame, one I've never seen before.
So, I'm stalking this one closely for a trend change.
I was long on UKOIL on a lower time frame, as there were early indications that it could be heading north. My trend following assessments then changed, as the picture unfolded. I decided to bail out just in time for no loss.
I don't care if it now jumps north. At this point in time - based on what I see - I now think the probability for the daily time frame is...
Goldman Sachs has stumbled and now there is much debate out there about what next to do. As usual some are shouting "enter long now", whilst others are saying "stay out" etc.
For me, it's very simple i.e. I just need to wait on a favourable time frame, somewhere between 2 - 6 hourly if I'm to go north. It's difficult to go short as there could be a rebellion of...
I'm not entering long or short on this time frame. I explain why. I could well be wrong as I am around 60 to 70% of the time.
I may look for a trend on a lower time frame that is favourable, but I'm not hunting for one as I have enough positions open at the moment.
EURAUD is a pair that from my experience has many surprises. This is just based on long experience of understanding the 'personality' of this pair.
I also know that there is a probable move south on stockmarkets which the Aussie tends to follow. The EURO took a beating last week, so punters are likely to try for a 'good deal'. So if both happen, EURAUD has some...
It's not looking good for Bitcoin on the bigger daily trend. Yes my opinion changes but that's only because I'm seeing new things happening - and my perspectives are different on different time frames.
I've decided to wait.
Price has sold off hard from the bearish price action analysis I did last week (those will be linked to this post). As I pointed out in my analysis last week, the bearish price action offers an opportunity to get short and once price drops to the 1215-1205 range we can switch from a short position to a neutral/short to then profit from the high implied...