After the high sell pressure on Friday the market will range.
We expect the ranging between 1.25800 and 1.26100.
It bounces back until it hits 1.26500. Then it'll range between 1.26500 and 1.26100
D4rkEnergY is More READY Than Ever. He just made a perfect in depth analysis on Bitcoin, which just was spot on. You should definitely read it if you havent already done it.
But now - the unstoppable force - has something really interesting for you, and its completely FREE, and it is..
THE SIGNAL OF THE DAY
Look at beautiful NEO. Wow. This a textbook ascending...
GBPUSD entered a support zone and is about to reach the low of the year 1.24550. Prices settled on a support zone and kept being under a bear pressure. The odds of a continuation are medium/high, but we can still encounter a reversal.
Possible targets : @1.24550 (+130pips) OR @1.27500 (+70 pips).
Advice : Scalp by selling any high points until you reach the low...
The market is moving in a big uptrend with a short consolidation.
Now it continues its uptrend and will move between the main points 1.2748 and 1.26681.
We recommend not to place your TP/SL under/over the main points.
Best of luck!
HI guys, I previously posted the chart of GBPUSD where I said that because of the flat strucuture it might come down, but when I studied the chart further I found out the previous trend has been clearly broken so it may be called a reversal to the upside. If you have positions in this pair, so the only advise I can give you right now is to be prepared for both...
I'm going to run an Iron Condor on BA because its fading toward support and it may hold at this level for some time. IV is pretty high so the trade will be a rather wide IC and quick price target.
300/305/360/365 Spot price is at $341 at this time. Exp will be July 19th.
140/360 Reward to Risk ratio.
Price target is $110/220 Evaluation date will be July 1st....
AU remained neutral ahead of RBA decision - closing below .6935 resistance -- A retrace to .69650 could be in the picture before cut talk; My view remains to short and should remain bearish under .70000 price point. AiG Manufacturing news out soon will help set the tone heading into the week...
Support Levels: .68950, .68650, .68250
Resistance Levels: .69350,...
Wow, that was some carnage yesterday. Ether has being volatile in both directions this year. It has risen quickly in terms of percentage gains with respect to BTC and fallen quickly also. Yesterday's massive drop has created panic amongst the bulls. Looking at the chart objectively now after surviving the massacre, it still shows no reason for me to be bearish...
A few months back I posted this suggesting that $280 support would dictate a $288 price target. I believe the market is a little overheated (nothing to panic about) and letting out some steam would be healthy. I'm looking for another 2-3% downside to start buying the dip. Would prefer to re-test $280 and validate the support level.
This is my AUDJPY markup that I'll follow 'til 5.10.19. Levels are color coded so there's no confusion since I utilize multiple time frames. I react to levels, so I patiently wait to see certain things take place in the market. *DISCLAIMER* THESE ARE JUST MY HUMBLE OPINIONS, NOT TRADING ADVICE.
USD/JPY is in a flat correction where it has completed the leg A and B, now to finish the remaining C leg, it has to come down in 5 waves but after then it will either reverse to the downside or continue the bullish trend to the upside