# There is no clear direction for BTC right now. It's currently trading below 50 and 100 EMAs. This consolidation period could take 48 hours or more and in current condition, we could only look at scalping opportunity.
# Traders still looking for buying opportunity, particularly at 10500-10600, where 11000 is the level to watch. Our daily and weekly chart...
1hr fib retracement falls on trendline. Possible reversal from area. 4hr Bearish divergence/M formation. Daily Fib for possible retracement. If it breaks the trendline look for pullback to golden zone on daily fib.
In this environment looking for slow and steady wins the race type of higher probability 'income'.
1. looking for neutral to bullish action over the next 20 trading days
2. buy signal on 'TURTLE SOUP plus one' - recovery from new 20 day low, with reversal bullish.
3. Found 0.10 net credit premium on 17.51 European put option with 17.00 American put protection *...
Gold appears to be forming an ascending wedge but wait for a confirmation before going bearish. Infact, watch RSI for a guide in direction, depending on Macro news you can expect the unexpected these days (coronavirus), for example the DOW just went up out of a descending triangle today, go figure (a bearish pattern with bullish outbreak).
Neutral is boring. But it is also patient. Over-trading kills traders accounts faster than any other trading mistake. As it stands right now, looking at the Weekly chart on bitcoin and the pressure downwards is substantial. Looking here at the 1 day chart and we seem to be bottoming out from the previous week slide, supported by very thick cloud.
Which can only...
On my chart, you can see the triangle in which the price moves, the lower border of the triangle is indicated by blue colors and when it breaks down it can lead to a further drop in the price. And there is also the upper border of the triangle marked in yellow and when it is broken up, it will be a signal of further restoration of the market up to the previous...
D TF - Structure is to the downside
4H TF - Market is trying to go bullish
There's a CONSOLIDATION zone on the 30m TF which is met at the 1H RESISTANCE
Just waiting for a BREAKOUT from the CONSOLIDATION zone & a possible RETEST of the 1H RESISTANCE before making a...
Hello, our dear subscribers!
Bitcoin price for the last 24 hours has risen from $9,500 to $10,380, which is a continuation of the growth from $8,700. In the previous reviews we marked the resistance zones on the chart: 1st - $9,800-$10,000, 2nd - $10,400-$10,600. The bulls broke through the 1st zone and bounced back from the 2nd one and stopped at the level of...
Hello my subscribers!
-The price of Euro this week has grown well and strengthened in the market.
-The price should develop in the form of a cup and a handle pattern.
-The price is currently at a key level,
-the price will go into the "handle" and return to the same mark where it was.
Good luck to you!
If you liked this idea, please like and subscribe to my...
The price hit our TP last night. Now The Price is consolidating for the next move. Is it recommended to BUY NOW..?
I don't recommend it bro. Remember our rules, that we do not trade by feeling..!
Wait until the price moved up and reached MEDIUM RESISTANCE LINE, so we prepare for the next BUY AREA.
New Yorkarto City
Hello dear subscribers!
The price of Gold will fall but its target,
provided that it breaks the lower border of the triangular pattern.
If this does not happen,
then you can’t enter the deal!
However, a second outcome is possible, where the price will rise. It’s better to wait until the price determines the direction.
If you liked this idea, please like and...
We are still inside our two month trading range. What a jump up we had tho. I suspect that falling wedge will give us a really small jump up but doubtful it will be a break out of the trading range. Such a large jump may need correction first.
So here we have an easy ta from ENPH.
I want you to present one long and one short position, because I guess its very open in situations like do we have now in which direction a stock with high vola could go.
There are some gaps that want to be seen. In uptrend we have outbreaking gap, in corono downtrend we have that important measuring gap that needs to be...
1h Chart Analysis - Currently the market can move in both direction - the main trend is still Bullish.
I was not able to find any interesting signal/patter to determine the level for the option A. While, if the red line work as resistance the price can jump back to a 276.0 level (approximately)