$ADAcurrently trading at $2.68
And $2.706 AND 2.903 are the next resistances.
So what now..?
ADA will be in a range between (2.482_3.126) If ADA could pass$ 3.126 then we can see a pump in the chart again, this pump is not stable
But If ADA breaks the $2.482 support level then ADA is entered in a bearish zone and My Target will be...
The daily resistance (blue one) and the weekly resistance (black one) have just broken. The next stop will be $47800 in my estimation but, It’s also possible to have a sideways trend before.
If the price could stay above $40k , the next target will be $47800 .
Trend Key Points Indicator have been used to draw important key levels and key points.
NASDAQ:AMZN with high bul potential.
The analysis from iAmPrediction states that the company is a long turn buy, according to its financials.
Furthermore, part of a blog post of Brian Deagon states that:
"D.A. Davidson analyst Tom Forte believes that Amazon is steadily evolving into being a much larger services company. The idea is, rather than disrupt and...
gold hang around 1950 for a wile before it while go up and break the trendline. i think it will bounce of 1965 to retest the broke trendline.
if it retest i will place one more trade on it. after the retest op the trendline it will break 1965 en will go to 1990 or 2K.
also there are a lot of workless people now. the nummer is increasing again. so gold AKA the...
There is a triangle pattern forming, and it just about to break. the break can decide the trend of the market for 17sep expiry.
Again go for long or short after the backtest only. otherwise, the market is very volatile due to the several incidents happening right now like
1. the INDIA-CHINA border tension
2. Negative GDP
3. NPA in banking Sectors etc.
.......................................................It is elementary dear Watson.
Make sure we take into account our risk and reward ratio.
Don't forget to keep this one in the fridge until next week, it will be cool.
It is a good idea to use a sticky note at the door.
Well, never mind.
That is what I will do anyway.
Have a great weekend.
We observed a strong selling signal just before the exit of the trade.
The suppor t is still very strong but we noticed a second possible support if the market decides to break the first black line.
Possibility of formation or larger candlesticks with huge volumes indicating a significant change. Possibility , therefore, of generating profits in...
Gold should be high posible swing in case A. or B.
Last week on Friday I loss because entry in large range area with breakout.
so tight stoploss make me out .
Next week we will wait to Green zone and entry in Long position
If rise to red area , I will wait until it break and retest again
and buy on dip after that
I will post again in 15min...
GBP/USD is falling from previous two weeks as US dollar was getting stronger since start of february.As now I am expection a breakout on upper side.A slightly chance for downward breakout but hope it will go long.
EURUSD remains range bound and its still moving in sideway trend and until we see any significant breakout, we should be careful with any long-term positions here. Trading between the ranges offers good reward but a breakout either side of the range will be key to any long-term outlook.