Updating my analysis one more time based on price action and my updated view on alts and BTC.
What's hard for me to assess is how high $NU goes. There's essentially two scenarios that I'm weighing right now. For either outcome to take place, $NU needs to get above the $.65 green line for price action to turn bullish. After that, then there are two separate...
NU has an important support zone at $0.28, if NU doesn't lose this zone, in September NU will rise sharply to $0.4, $0.46 and $0.52. But if it loses the $0.28 zone, it will fall back to the $0.22 zone
🔴Buy : 0.273-0.287$. SL if B
🔴Sell : 0.39-0.41$. SL if B
🔴Sell : 0.45-0.47$. SL if B
🔴Sell : 0.51-0.53$. SL if B
🔵Sell : 0.273-0.287$ if B....
I'm updating my last analysis from a more bullish view to a less bullish view on $NU, changing the original target of $3 in September to a more conservative target of $1.04.
The reason is because the market overall looks to be in a corrective structure rather than an impulsive one.
So I think the more likely scenario is that we form a double top (or bearish bat...
Ugly is all I can say about it. Still holding bags that I bought around .6 levels but averaging down and buying around .2 helped me recover on this shitcoin bag. Would love to sell at.52 but I am very close to breakeven and might have part ways with this one unless a reason to hold emerges. No view on it going forward, searching for an exit.
Here's what I'm looking at for the short term with NU, maybe finishing out the month under $0.40. I have heard a lot of ideas about BTC just moving sideways for a while which makes sense and I think this one will really follow the moves of BTC until it breaks out of the descending wedge, then fib levels to break as shown. Realistically I can't see it getting up to...
NU is trying to conquer the $0.24 zone to move up to the $0.3 zone and with the current stable buying force, NU will easily do it. But if it can't conquer this zone, the next support at 0.2$ will help NU move up to the 0.3$ zone.
🔴Buy : 0.234-0.246$. SL if B
🔴Sell : 0.293-0.307$. SL if A
🔵Buy : 0.195-0.205$. SL if B
🔵Sell : 0.293-0.307$. SL...
Here is what I'm looking at with NU, as ETH is sliding down it's taking these tokens with it.. NU has some pretty good support levels, I've listed the 3 mains ones that I think will hopefully hold it up during this slide. The giant wedge is coming to a close in about 12 days, which is the end of the Month, and I think is a make it or break it moment for this...
It seems like the travel into the huge descending wedge is almost at the end with a possible cup forming currently but most likely will fall into a further squeeze with a breakout inevitable by the last week of July. Crossing my fingers for NU and hoping for another massive pump to start a new adventure!