This new privacy tech holds the key to tBTC to rival wrapped bitcoin in private transactions. Will take Defi to the next level. Read the blogs on the website and see what this merger means between KEEP and NU to create Threshold.
There is so much volume, attention and accumulation that this could become quite a valuable coin to hold in a few years.
Trades a bit...
NU has an important support zone at $0.28, if NU doesn't lose this zone, in September NU will rise sharply to $0.4, $0.46 and $0.52. But if it loses the $0.28 zone, it will fall back to the $0.22 zone
🔴Buy : 0.273-0.287$. SL if B
🔴Sell : 0.39-0.41$. SL if B
🔴Sell : 0.45-0.47$. SL if B
🔴Sell : 0.51-0.53$. SL if B
🔵Sell : 0.273-0.287$ if B....
Updating my analysis one more time based on price action and my updated view on alts and BTC.
What's hard for me to assess is how high $NU goes. There's essentially two scenarios that I'm weighing right now. For either outcome to take place, $NU needs to get above the $.65 green line for price action to turn bullish. After that, then there are two separate...
NU is trying to conquer the $0.24 zone to move up to the $0.3 zone and with the current stable buying force, NU will easily do it. But if it can't conquer this zone, the next support at 0.2$ will help NU move up to the 0.3$ zone.
🔴Buy : 0.234-0.246$. SL if B
🔴Sell : 0.293-0.307$. SL if A
🔵Buy : 0.195-0.205$. SL if B
🔵Sell : 0.293-0.307$. SL...
I'm updating my last analysis from a more bullish view to a less bullish view on $NU, changing the original target of $3 in September to a more conservative target of $1.04.
The reason is because the market overall looks to be in a corrective structure rather than an impulsive one.
So I think the more likely scenario is that we form a double top (or bearish bat...
Here is what I'm looking at with NU, as ETH is sliding down it's taking these tokens with it.. NU has some pretty good support levels, I've listed the 3 mains ones that I think will hopefully hold it up during this slide. The giant wedge is coming to a close in about 12 days, which is the end of the Month, and I think is a make it or break it moment for this...
It seems like the travel into the huge descending wedge is almost at the end with a possible cup forming currently but most likely will fall into a further squeeze with a breakout inevitable by the last week of July. Crossing my fingers for NU and hoping for another massive pump to start a new adventure!
NU is heading to the $0.36 and $0.46 zone after conquering the $0.30 zone. If NU loses this $0.3 zone, it will fall back to the bottom at $0.26 or even fall deeper
🔴Buy : 0.295-0.305$. SL if B
🔴Sell : 0.355-0.365$. SL if A
🔴Sell : 0.45-0.47$. SL if A
🔵Sell : 0.295-0.305$ if B. SL if A
🔵Buy : 0.255-0.265$ if A. SL if B
Looks like $NU is finally running after the Binance listing announcement and consolidating for the last 3 months.
It looks like there's a good amount of volume coming in and I think that we could potentially hit $.971 over the next few days as the first target in the uptrend.
Let's see how it plays out.
Don't forget to watch this pair. Previous #NuCypher / $USD failed breakouts were always preceded by failed breakouts of the daily 50 EMA on $BTC. We're currently attempting a breakout now. Confirm this and I'd expect a reversal back into bullish territory 🤞
Neutral until this is confirmed.