What's Good TradingViewers,
I Hope you're all having a wonderful trading day full of pips and blue numbers only.
Today i just decided to share some results from a trade i took at NYSE Open (15HR30PM GMT+2). Maybe you might take something very valuable from this. Do let me know in the comment section if there's anything you've picked up!
So what happenned?
Got a Fibonacci setup with price in consolidation and sitting on the trendline. If price breaks above I will wait for a retest before entering. A break down could be a fake out as there is a high chance it will hit the respective Fibonacci levels before heading up. News later might influence the direction of the market today so will remain neutral until I have the...
Hopefully not too cluttered with all the text - but usually when we see both the 50MA and 200MA leveling out, along with price consolidating between them, a large break-out can occur. If the bull run continues then we could see price heading towards 13440.
NETFLIX stocks price is inside a channel ranging with a small volatility, and here are our two possible scenarios:
1- Staying inside the channel: Price goes down, touches the lower trendline and our RRR will be perfect as the stop loss won't be too far. Plus, we will be around an important support zone, decreasing risk on our trade.
2- Going outside the...
If you look at my previous trade idea for GBPUSD during the NY session you'll see that the target was smashed within 2hrs. This is what I try to aim for every session now that does not mean that you have to trade every session. You should only trade the sessions where you see the best trade idea.
Invalid below 39
If this is the bullrun to break 40 it could be healthy... Tuesday NY session price broke above 39.5 pivot and market structure shifted bullish
this combined with bullish fundamentals I think a retest of $40 is coming and possible break... 50+ potential into 40 from 39.5 here at noon EST 1:1 RR
and then break of $40 could bring more upside
GBPUSD had amazing price action this morning. This a sell model showing major resistance at the 4HR order block price. Along with the FVG candle in the same price range. This trade idea was taken but I forgot to post it on trading view sometimes I want to post them here and I like to explain just a little about it. When Im typing the market has already moved. Send...
Fundamentally bullish gold... its paid to be
I follow trends and the trend is up as of now
Price is trading above my 1725 MQP going into pre London open this Thursday morning (night)
SL is 1715, I don't usually use SLs with over 100 pips but the upside potential on this is great it and both 1725 and 1720 could offer strong support (buy pressure) if they get...
Nice move overnight, looking to ride the bearish push further to downside. Waiting for good rejection of higher price and will be shorting after NY opens up in a bit here. Looking like risk off vibes today gbpjpy fell hard overnight as well. USD pair longs today risky fx shorts, that is unless something changes it!
MKT structure very bearish as of now in...
I am long right now at 1.3485 second target is top of the range, if we get there maybe sells tooo??
Would be third touch trend line on key level, with good price action and still time in NY left could be nice, I will be watching
The alternate scenario we come back down to support area and bounce again, in that case I would be waiting for buys, but probably won't happen