- significant break-out volume after nice months of consolidation.
- higher high, higher low --> uptrend has never been broken
- nice company (I did do some research on it)
- recommend play: 40c April sounds good.
- OPEN is looking extremely bullish is in a huge channel between both trendlines (black trendline).
- It also looks like it broke out of flag and currently going to retest the trendline and making some sort of a falling wedge!
- It also looks like its a 5 wave structure to the upside, ending in that prefect trendline (black trendline)
- Overall Bullish with...
Chamath Palihapitiya, the one and only spaq king, has so many of these its hard to keep track. I like this will get to $20 in the next 6 months. I intend to be adding on dips around the blue horizontal lines which are weekly levels of interest. The Chamath wave is just starting.
This is not so much of a Technical Analysis.
This is an introduction to a project I have been waiting a long time for. Open Graph provides a valuable service to the crypto industry in general, and because of this - the token will become well adopted. I believe this will continue to go up and outpace Bitcoin for a little while longer.
Buy the dips!
Consider trading the breakouts/breakdowns of the Pre-Market and Opening Range levels in the USA Futures Session. In this example, Pre-Market time is 4:00AM-9:30AM Eastern time and Market Session time is 9:30AM-5:00PM Eastern time. The Opening Range is defined as the range between the high and low of the first 5 Min candle.
The S34 opening sell signal is likely to show up tomorrow at the open.
Look for a daily open above 436.56 to get a confirmation.
The intraday entry will not be easy to spot with high volatility expected.
Supply Line (level8) will also generate a breakout signal that will have to be invalidated on Wednesday’s close to confirming the sell signal.
Hence it is...