Daily trade update, 1H
entrance fee: $232
Initial stop loss, $226. Updated stop loss, $239
The trade is still active, the trend remains intact. Several indicators in the daily time window are showing signs of a healthy bullish rally in the coming days.
likely areas where resistance is found; $256, $266 and $276
- 12 hour time frame
- Long block on the 12 hour and Daily.
- Momentum on the downtrend has slowed and is now creating support off the block and trend line.
- I do not follow news religiously but BREXIT appears to be happening which would strengthen the pound and NZD may be looking for a retrace as highs are being hit on many NZD pairs.
- I highlighted two...
- Bullish engulfing creating an order block
- Price currently creating support off trend
- Looking for price to hit at least 1.32000 mark before continuing up / retracing
- There is bullish USD news this week which could be our catalyst for a move upward
- SL placed below previous lows at 1.30050 / Entry at 1.30650
QRVO recently had a huge High Frequency Trader gap after a compression consolidation pattern. The stock continues to move up with Volume Weighted Average Price orders due to Smaller Funds buying after the gap.