Hope cannot be achieved without imagination! Hoping to get close to the money before my expiree date on 01/21/22. I'd be lying if I didn't say that this would be a nice wish of mine I'm looking forward to, lmfao!
Hello everyone, as we all know the market action discounts everything :)
_________________________________Make sure to Like and Follow if you like the idea_________________________________
The EUR/USD pair ended up closing the day in the negative territory Despite the good trading action on Monday and seems to have gone into a consolidation phase around...
Last 2 Days BTC has been on a Tear!
After holding the 40 to 41 level (and the long stops) we pumped out dramatically on the 30th.
What appeared to be a potentially bearish enclosing monthly candle ended on September 30th
pumping hard causing general market indecision in what was already an overly bearish month.
This bullish close actually pumped above the...
Confirming my long position here and waiting for a backup before I add more to my Tesla positions.
As expected price broke out of the resistance channel defined by the AR and the HH points printing SOS and LPS /BU in Phase D before the final markup in Phase E. Low volume and climbing price show that the institutions have taken hold of the price and are not selling...
GBP/JPY currently consolidating at the moment, price creating lower lows and lower highs suggesting we are bearish overall. I have a few ideas on how price may develop as the week goes on:
1) We could see a break and retest below 151.082 suggesting bearish pressure. If this does happen I will only be looking for sells.
2) We could see price come back to retest...
We did start to see some bullish structure form for GBP/USD however this may just be a deeper pullback from that major sell off. I can see price failed to hold the retest level of 1.36851 and now we are trading below. We have retested this level with a wick rejection and now the last candle of the week closed bearish engulfing the previous candle body. I...
USD/CAD looking overall bearish to me price creating lower lows and lower highs. We have just come into a major level of support around 1.26462 which could cause price to bounce back up to 1.27248 but we will just have to see how the next few hours go from market open. Sells below 1.26462 and buys if support holds.
After BBKP Breakout from double bottom patern, BBKP do a retest to neckline or Fibonacci retracement 61,8.
i assume that, BBKP can going up again to minimal 660 which is resistance
also macd indicator have a potential to golden cross and going up
for this week I'm actually still confused about the movement of gold, but after I saw it from a larger timeframe, I saw a divergence, but if we minimize it actually gold also has the potential to go down, so ? looks like this week will use a sideway market strategy for the gold market
after experiencing an increase, the usdjpy has the potential to consolidate for a moment to continue rising again, but I'm still worried about the sudden increase in the usd's strength, but it doesn't matter, don't forget to use stop losses and follow your trading plan
The trendline on daily is too steep that means it is either going straight to the upside or it is going to consolidate at resistance before going down to 33k .I believe there is another crash at 33k before btc climbs and potentially revisits all time highs again . I plotted a fibonacci to see how things could go . Patiently waiting for the price action to tell us...
This is the Daily forecast for the EU. The euro has been running wild lately and I don't think the market has stopped.
Overall I am bullish on the EU and I think we will get a small pullback before move to the upside.
I have set sells below 1.179 as I think it is a reasonable level to look for sells. We have a range and if we break out of this range I...
This is the Daily forecast for GJ. Lately we've had huge selling pressure on the market. I don't think we are done yet but very well would be. In my eagle eye I see us taping in to 149.5. But not today my friends.
For today I have set 151.4 to 151.2 as the Premium buys area where I think the buying pressure will likely hit the market.
This is the Daily forecast for the gold. The gold had a very bullish week let's see if it will continue and will it tap into 1795. I see it as the main target right now.
Break of 1782 indicates buys. I see if the market breaks this level it'll continue to go up for that 1795. As we have clean candles to the left.
If the bullish momentum doesn't...