Good day friends hope you're sticking to your plan and hope you're having a good week..
XJpy pairs sustained a downtrend majority of last week but coming into this week they have decided to resume the uptrending. With my style of analysis I'll be waiting patiently at the 4hr zone marked with a Red and blue fib (a demand zone) to see if I'll find an opportunity to...
My Forex Schedule Applies to cyrpto as well.
When price falls into your set up objectively ion a daily basis it proves that TIME & PRICE are MARKET STRUCTURE.
The key to trading Forex and Crypto is to get in sync with the markets,
Our Wick Formula and 17:1 ADR Sniper Strategy System always keeps US 3 4 steps ahead of the algorithm that delivers price.
It made a third touch at my resistance so im assuming it should drop to my TP level ,my analysis speaks for itself,and if it does break my resistance I'll be waiting for it to reach another major resistance to sell even harder
As depicted in the chart we can see that BTC has created a zone between $3,500-$13,000. Bitcoin stayed within this range from about Sep2017 until breaking out Nov2020. Based on the Fractal indicator as of right now the market is searching for a new "low" or demand zone. This will show as the next green fractal is created. The MACD is showing that sellers are still...
If you ever want the perfect trade, this could be it.
D1 trend is down
H4 is down
Touching the H4 MA now
There are 3 harmonic patterns.
Despite all of this, we will wait for a M15 reversal to get in. Likely in 2-3 hours from time of posting.
Hello All !!
Welcome to the quick update of BTCUSDT. BTC was moving in the range of 39300 to 40800 for a long time. BTC broke 39300 and tested 38200 and again pumped back to 40800 without any obstruction. It was unable to break the 40800 resistance and was rejected again taking the price all the way back to a new low of 37700.
After taking support from 37700, it...
Before we start, I would like to brag about becoming a TOP AUTHOR! You can check by going to the ideas tab and typing in MULN, switch to All time authors, and you'll see me! Anyway let's get into it, we've seen some bad days the past few, well, days, and it's not good, but stay calm folks, I have an explanation. The price went Sky-High a few days ago, and now...
Outstanding today, MULN has hit and broken the 2.00 resistance line and is now pushing into the safety area (2.30-2.70) while advancing towards our next resistance line. What does this mean you may ask> It means dont sell, let it go up, you don't need a cash out. Refer to my Other chart down below.
Well we called it folks and peeps, Mullen had another great day, a 0.150 ($.15) increase, our after hours are looking even better, currently sitting at a nice $.16 increase. Continue holding everyone, we are seeing an up trend.
Here is the issue with MULN. Patience. Not enough people are patient enough to buy shares and let them sit, because of the high volatility. We will see good days like 50%+ and bad days like 30%-, but until people realize we can just buy and hold, and when they realease a car, it will go up, buy what you can on a downward day, this stock is going to be good. We...
"Giant Pennant" sounds funny, but that is exactly what Gold finds itself in. A giant contracting pennant pattern.
The nice thing about these patterns is which ever way they conclude they move to approximately the length of
the widest range of the pattern. The bad thing about these patterns is that no one can really know how they will
conclude. The ending...
My analysis explains for itself, it did the break and retest about 3 times to drop further,so im just following the pattern,and im hoping it drops to my support, if it does go against me,this pair will officially be buying for the upcoming week
Well HBAR had to get talked about at some point
This is a coin that could do something special if there is a Bull run this quarter. It may not be ready just yet (could take weeks) but if you look at the failure to break support and the absence of any major Green Vectors below, this looks like it will do some quick dipping and flipping or just flip from anywhere...
• If price corrects and a tight one hour flag forms, then I'll be looking to get short with either a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag or a risk entry within it.
• If my entry requirements are not met then I will simply wait until another setup which meets my plan materialises.
• If there's any ambiguity then I will not place a trade on...