I am currently bullish about PERL while EngineeringRobo remains bearish. If you are holding PERL at the moment, it's advisable to hold and aim to sell at the 0.03 resistance level.
If you are looking to buy:
- Wait for EngineeringRobo buy signals
- Buy at the 0.017 support level
If you buy with EngineeringRobo buy signals, pay close attention for those...
-Perlin is now trading at previous resistance zone around 260 sat range
-This level is also a confluence of previous support from Dec 2019 trading
-If Bitcoin started to consolidate and do not drop any more
-PERL may have the chance to bounce up to 400-440 sat level
-This is not financial advice, please use proper risk management
**If you like...
As of now, there's a HELL signal present but I'm not fully BEARISH since 2 of BUY signals are still present.
I highly recommend you to watch out for other signals to be present for this coin.
The candles are below the resistance level (0.062) & the risk-reward ratio is lower than 2, so this is not a good time to buy.
If you want to buy, you can wait for...
-The top has been set of Perlin at 758 sat High
-Today, the price continues it downfall
-The best area of interest is around 404 sat range
-Which a confluence of previous support and resistance
-Plus the golden Fib .618 level of support
-The chances of a bounce reaction in this region are high
-Provided there are bullish rejections before entering a...
those who followed the buy1 and sell1 signals enjoy 255% in a month. Big sell signals and prices reaching below support suggest a pending retracement but if prices hold and close above support we may see continued consolidation.
don't let fear, uncertainty and doubt get in the way of profiting from big moves
Buy 2 and green robo signal say we can buy. However, there is a bear signal, so we must be careful. Here is my analysis:
1. We can buy when risk/reward ratio is less than 2, we should not buy
2. We can buy at support = 0.024usdt or at the uptrend line
3. We can buy when resistance turns to support (1D open & close above resistance) = 0.08usdt
We can use sell 2...
I have 4 positive signals I am neutral at the moment
Fibonacci lvl worked good in this chart. According to Fibonacci level if the candles above the $ 0,07775 the next level will be 0,09341 if still candles climb that lvl too the second level will be horizanal line ($ 0,11664) It will be our 2x stronger resistance line and many possibilies might be happen.
#PERL/BTC Update :-
#PERL now trading at 703 satoshi
And still trading at 675 satoshi and our entry was below 600.
20% profit within few hours.
I sold 70% positions here because of BTC volatility.
But don't sell once always sell partially.
Waiting for more confirmations.
Please LIKE and Appreciate me
Must follow me guys for real time...
Welcome to this quick update!
All our recent trade setups have performed insanely well. Like COTI has been a blast.
PERL is on fire!
Just broke above 50D MA which is a big deal.
Last time it broke above 50D MA it rallied over 40%.
This time It should break above 800 sats.
Expecting the targets to hit within the next 2-3 weeks.
#PERL/BTC TA Update :-
#PERL now Trading at strong support level.
Now Very good Entry level and Minimum Target would be 50%
Entry:- Current Market Price ( CMP )
TP1:- 878 satoshi
TP2:- 1101 satoshi
TP3:- Moon 🚀
Stop Loss:- 570 Satoshi
Fundamental Analysis :-
👉 Staking Reward Very big News
Perl is ready for another ride!
After breaking out and confirmation, we can see PERL is now in accumulation and can flip over resistance anytime soon and holding support over support.
IF this holds we can expect another Bull run by PERL.
SL: No need. Do DCA and buy in Dip
If you like these setups,join our TG channel...
Welcome to this quick update guys.
Perl is ready for another wave up.
Brokeout successfully above the triangle and currently retested the resistance turned support trendline.
Expecting an uptrend from here.
SL: Not required, we will buy every single DIP.
If you like this setup please HIT the like button and share...
I will provide you with another analysis with my own strategy. As you can see in the picture, the price of the Como cloud has broken upwards and the 200 moving average has formed a strong support line below the price.
Congratulations to all of you, my dear subs, who believed in my trading methodology, and challenged the world by being a bull! We...