I see potential POI at 0.00004380
It should be a perfect buying opportunity with stop loss at 0.00004142
I usually use Fib retracement as my basic strategy as well as support and resistance . I see a perfect retracement on golden zone 78.6 that is 0.00004365. Take profits are just truly based on inverse FIBS
Stop loss is set at 0.00004142 as it will...
This isn't really an analysis nor a tutorial. In the process of studying, I was playing around with my setups and how they react to my fibonacci settings and GOOD LORD!!!!
They line up almost perfectly with my points of interest (order blocks, imbalances). With this setup, I just want to see how price responds.
GBPUSD price retraced to the 0.618 - 0.786 area 📈after a Monday rally, almost reaching my POI at around 1.37600. The Stoch enters the oversold area on 30m and 1h.
With a small re-accumulation 📊around 1.37000 the price broke that level and is currently heading higher. It can retrace back to around 1.36800 and head even higher to >>POI<< and 1.38000.
Entry point Here because...
3. Four Hour Previous Market Structure
4. Fibonacci Golden Pocket
(last Higher Low Before Break of Previous 4hr Market Structure)
5.Higher Lows Forming
6. 2 weeks of Continuous Bullish Structure
1 to 4 risk to Reward tp 1
its all about The Risk to Reward If...
HAI made some great price movement in last two days and I was curious, when exactly the trend changed and how they made it. On 15m scale you can see, that they broke resistance four times in a row. Also right now there is a possibility, purely from support, to go even higher in price. They broke resistance line yet again and should benefit from it grately, as all...
On the chart we see market indecisevness. Wtih some risks taken I see a possibility to go higher in price. Recent push in price met resistance and right now there is, accordingly to RSI drop, a reasonable expectation of a point-of-entry further . Spike in volume in that zone allows me to expect movement from the market. Strongly recommend to look for opporunity to enter.
As i've stated yesterday, i expect HAI to grow. Today we can clearly see raise in volumes which shows only one thing. Expected growth will happen in a near future. For now the best strategy in my opinion is to buy tokens and wait for a while. Their market is promising and will push up easily. You can expect a point of enter after, but it won't worth your time in a...
Price broke the previous uptrend without retesting aiming the previous support liquidity area, leaving an imbalance at 1906-1895.
After a period of consolidation price created a downtrend formed a new trend liquidity which then were swept by a single instututional candle before creating the recover
of the previous break. Now price is going to the imbalance area...
4hr structure price is creating lower lows
from the previous high we had POI , so we are basically waiting for the 50-55% retest of those institutional candles which is the area 88.60 on fibs.
Sl 20 pips because price might come to the liquidity area , swep it and then coming down. There i would go for a possible stophunt. Let's see the price action as soon as NY is open
Entry only if there is any possible stophunt, im gonna check on smaller timeframe if i can snipe this trade through institutional candles, otherwise im gonna wait for the price to clean the liquidity and then a stophunt scenario to short it.