After the Kiwi bouncing nicely off of the lower bound of the 3 month trend on the D1 chart we have reached our first profit target upon breaching the R1 pivot for ~30 pips. Now eying the 200 period SMA next and ultimately on upward to the loose triple top culminating in a total gain of ~140+ pips!
Nice 4H structure, USDCAD is now for 2 weeks in a downtrend and will reverse in the blue hyperactive zone. Market makers will push it down in the London session very fast and than wait on the candle formation to trade this badass trade.
If you want to see our take profits and en stop loss levels? check our free telegram group with free setups and signals...
Triple bottom reversal pattern, confluence with audusd short analysis (posted before this), Daily bullish doji, 4h huge pin bar and rejection of lower price, Bullish engulfing type on 4h to follow pin bar
Wait for downtrend line to break and retrace, buy the dip and ride the trend
Take profits before / at the next resistance major zone BEFORE the 1h 200ema and...
Righ now we have the price of NZDCAD on a key level, we wait for a confitmation candle on H1 and we go short, this is a swing trade so hold it until you have 20pips running on profit and secure at break even, happy profits!
We enter in long after H4 candle gives us confirmation of the up trend, we enter in buy in 85.630, after prices reaches the top trendline of the channel at 86.043 approximately. Wait for a candle to break the 85.556 to enter the trade!
Is this the falling from orbit its been in? What a ride...missed and didn't want to jump on low earth communication satellite being launched.
Expecting this will have some falling as not profitable yet growing.
Posting for own use and future reference on this stock.
Chart says it all!
Scenario 1; We are nearing the resistance line!
If price breaks resistance line, look out for price rise to $9800 levels.
Scenario 2; If price fails to break $6800 levels prepare for price drop to $5500 levels!
These past few weeks we've had a nice profitable alt / btc rally, I think it's time for a bearish market to $5500 levels.
This a pretty simple chart and just shows how Stratis will move in the next 7 days
Bouncing between Restistance and Support Line
IF you want some more Tips just tell me and we can hang out and learn TA