well here we have a good point to take a buy entry for the gbpjpy we'll wait for this hourly candle if it sustain above the buy zone then we'll take a buy entry
LDOSLONG POSITION As we can see, the price is in a descending triangle : it means that we expect that it'll reach the hypotenuse of the triangle, we should assure that before place the trade it touches and tests the support(we use the base of the triangle). If it reacts ang goes up , we can place a trade and take profit where there's the hyponenuse. p.s. if it...
Hi guys, IV keeps quite low, this week too, so I have to reverse my Tari condor. 3 weeks 6% strike, 37% of probability to end ITM. So I reverse the condor, so the odds come to my side, because I have 63% of probability to gain a profit, and my RR is almost 1:1 ( 0.85 commisions incl.) So subscribe for free to trade with Tari Condor! Enjoy your wallet! Tari
1st Buy zone on market price - 2.43 $ if price drops down buy BTC activity 2nd Buy zone on middle of channel - 1.93 $ Profit Range : 1st Target - 2.9 $ ( Last TOP ) 2nd Target - 3.6 $ ( 1.68% Fibo )
EUR USD rebounded from supply zone 1.1180 broke down uptrend line and retest it MACD shows bearish momentum price under SMA 100 so we expect bearish movement to demand zone 1.1000.
CADJPY is at resistance zone.Horizontal level, mid-term trend line and %0% fib retracement offer good opportunity to enter the market short. RSI approaches overbought conditions.
CHFJPY has moved higher to trade at the top of the range and key resistance. The market is overbought, we are expecting bearish price action from this level.
A similar form was on the Zcash and Neo graphics, Monero, now it's QTUM's turn to grow. Causes of growth: - common bull market - vertical support level - struck the level of $ 4 Goals when buying at $ 4: 1 goal - 5,3 $ 2 goal - $ 10.8 Stop-loss is placed in the zone of $ 3.5.
Hi Traders, As you can see we closed over resistance and we see a simple ABC pattern here forming. Its broke resistance and come back for a retest and will now advance and Continue. Targets Green Dotted lines You will see in 1 of the related articles below for part 1 of this post. Follow below for a free 80 video educational course just starting! Come Join...
Read the box. Read my Status! Thanks
After OANDA:GBPAUD reaches indicated point 5, the wave will be completed. The peak confirmation will present a nice opportunity to go long with really good potential target level. Many profits and GL All!
When this story left off (1) we were pegged squarely in the profit-zone. Many strategies came out, buying at the bottom selling at the top (2) . Selling the top, buying the bottom (3). IC's. Butterflies. But finally we hit decision time (4) and market wanted more up. As you can see from our previous estimate, we are pegged squarely inside this channel (5) We...
Usdcad in a nice area for shorts, weekly resistance area, double top on the daily and a reversal pattern on the 4hr chart, keep in mind that the cad is highly influenced by the oil so anything can happen
We need wait for confirmation. If the candle close down, we can sell. IG:Renethomas03
It is what it is. Not much to add, many other indicators and indices say sell, this one was just so precise with the channel Asia also dipped today, and the selling wave after yesterday's trading followed all over the world. SPY and Nas100 are already trading at resistance (too simple to post on a separate chart), so we're sitting at decision point. One thing...