Request network has one of the cleanest charts in crypto at the moment;
Clear breakout of the bear market.
Still low and making higher highs and lows, clear up trend.
Holding supports and fib levels.
Currently in a bull flag pattern. A breakout would show clear bullish momentum.
Fib targets show huge potential gains.
Hey dear traders
As you can see in the chart, now is not a great time to buy this crypto since it's struggling with a recent high and it seems that the trend is temporary weak.
The smart thing for short-term traders is to wait and see its reaction to this support.
But investors and long-term traders can enter now but do not forget to split your money and enter...
Request Network (REQBTC) has been moving strong since the January low growing by 250%+...
We will be looking at the weekly long-term to see how much higher this pair can go.
We can notice prices closing last week above EMA50, after 1.5 months of rejection. (EMA50 is the bold magenta line on the chart.)
This is a strong bullish signal.
As the week started,...
4H frame. Bounced twice off the 200 EMA, and passed the resistance line, and held as support. Also passed the 0.1 usd line
This is an up and running project with a deflationary token, that had its ATH over 1 usd in 2018
This company got as high as 675 Million USD during the last bull run (today its 1/20 of that) - so it is down 98% from ATH.
It has a very interesting use case: "Pay & Get Paid in Cryptocurrencies - From simple payment requests to fully compliant digital currency invoices. Request helps you to get paid in crypto while providing full control over your financial...
REQ has gone sideways for nearly a month without major changes and it is almost time to decide the next trend of REQ.
Buying REQ at this time is still quite risky as it can still fall to the 100sts zone, so we shouldn't buy too much. The most important resistance zone of REQ is the 180-190sts zone
-Buy: 120-130sts if A.SL if B
You will understand now why it is always wise to wait...
Not to rush but instead, be calm and patient.
Because when one opportunity is gone, another one definitely shows up...
Putting it in a different way... " There is always a second chance ".
Notice here on the REQBTC chart the 10/11 Nov. bullish move, marked green, it was really strong.
After hitting a...
Here we have another altcoin pair that has been on a strong correction yet continues to be bullish.
We have a higher low compared to early Sept. 2019, when the All-Time Low for REQBTC was hit.
When we look at the MACD, we have hidden bullish divergence.
This is the continuation signal we are getting from the altcoins that are starting to/will bounce strong....
Everything is on the chart.
Nice falling wedge since July (!) with some bullish signs on RSI and MACD, even though volume is still extremely low.
Risky but it might be worth to keep an eye on this one in the next 7-10 days.
This is not an investment advice, just sharing my thoughts.
Request Network is in a very good buy zone, and getting ready for big breakout. Target is 100% + for mid term.
If you like my analyse and if you want to get more analyses from me, please don't forget to push like to this post.
REQ has been on an absolute tear since bottoming out in March at around 100 sats, this has been very much under the radar as well.
Just had a huge push to a major daily and weekly resistance level at around 550 sats and is now pulling back.
I would look for an entry around 350 on the retest of a major resistance, looking to turn it in to support and push back up.
Here I buy Request Network
and Request Network will go up.
The price is testing the major resistance, so now I load my bags and the bullish breakout will start.
And Request Network will go up.
See you up there
Looks boring for so long right? But also has not been declining. Resisting for while, but also support. Accumulation pattern. Creeping up now. Low volume, so when it breaks up it will be fast. One to have an alert on or even a trigger buy. Those are weekly candles tho, so a "longer/slower" timeframe before testing another breakout is possible. If soon is...