The S&P 500 E-Mini Futures one hour time
frame is in sideways movement. I am waiting
for the market to hit the top of the
range price point 2940.00 from there I will
look for counter trend line breaks bearish
towards support price point 2830 about
+440 Ticks away or $5,500.00 of potential
opportunity for every one e-mini contract.
We have now slipped into the abyss and a full correction down to levels, which were being considered as deeply unfathomable just mere months ago, and are looking more likely to be explored sooner rather than later. This updated chart provides a shot at near-term predictive bottoms, which now includes a pre-Christmas estimation; end January 2020, end of February...
Welcome! Today we'll have a look at an interesting development in the S&P500, as well as look back at some past history making events.
First up, I'm not predicting anything. I'm not in the business of predictions because it's a fools errand. I trade what happens, and until something happens all of this is academic. However, I am in the business of making money,...
Sp 500 Short
-Bearish ABCD Completion
-Bearish Shark inside of it
-1 Hr Uptrend already looks extended
-Bearish Divergence on the Daily
-Volume dropping on the daily
Market is telling me to sell.
Aggressive- Sell Limit @ 3026 (Shark Completion 1.13)
Conservative- Wait for price to cross the Ema and break trendline...
As the title of my idea indicates; I am going to place a short position on 2 weeks timeframe on the S&PSP:SPX The main reasons for this action:
1- Divergence between wave 3 and 5.
2- Bullish Candle in 1 & 2 weeks divergency
As of when to short; please refer to the...
I believe the markets will experience a minor pullback toward the weekly 50 day SMA levels (silver line) over the next couple of weeks. However, we should recover and move up to new all-time-highs by the end of the year. Current market conditions remind me of the cautiously optimistic sentiment in late-2016. Investors waiting in cash or short the market will feel...
We maintain a bearish outlook on the entire market, and are using the 298/299 call credit vertical to assume our bearish position. We are selling the 298 calls while simultaneously longing the 299 calls to execute a risk-defined trade. With a breakeven of 298.37, we make our maximum profit of $37 per contract when the underlying price drops below that of the short...
Some soft of consolidation is required before moving higher up. SPX lost momentum yesterday, was pulled back. We are still seeing bulling movement which might climax on Friday late afternoon (before G20).
If G20 summit opens a door for further negotiations between Trump and Xi, we shall see another ATH or at least confirm it.
-=Never give up=-
The S&P 500 E-Mini Futures Daily
time frame is in an up trend. The
market is about +264 Ticks away
from the fib extension. I am going
to turn to the one hour time frame
and will look for counter trend line
breaks bullish for potential entries.
Posting a Doji at resistance on the weekly SPX. If we open Monday below 2870 would look like a shooting star, and might create an interesting next week reversal if we get news over the weekend that takes futures lower. Wont take a position until confirmation.
Earnings and Economic Headlines to begin to Replace Geopolitical Concerns?
No market-moving geopolitical news overnight and that might be allowing the markets to focus on economic and earnings related headlines. Chip stocks' earnings concerns (read, Broadcom's), China's weak economic numbers, IEA's oil demand outlook, and Gold's rise...these are likely to...
SPX reversed off our first resistance at 2956.0 (horizontal swing high resistance) where a strong drop might occur below this level pushing price down to our major support at 2856.0 (horizontal swing low support, 38.2% Fibonacci retracement , 100% Fibonacci extension ). Stochastic is also approaching support.
Trading CFDs on margin carries high risk.
After further analyzing the trend the S&P 500 continues to find support on this uptrend channel as well as the RSI on the Daily time frame. This leads me to believe that the S&P 500 is going to continue to rally higher. Next Target for me is 2992. This of course is negated if the upwards supporting trend line is broken on both the RSI and the price. Eventually we...