As the title says, short position on the AUDUSD. Personally there are so many of my rules met right now to get into this trade.
- Over all AUDUSD on down trend. DXY to support as well as other USD pairs.
- In a down trend within the down trend. Currently at top of retracement.
- Retracement @ perfect .618 area of previous extension.
- RSI over bought.
Potential short opportunity.
- Daily chart previous structure supporting idea
- Structure has put in a lower low
- Currently in retracement from previous resistance level
- Price needs to push into yellow area and show some form of reversal.
- RSI looking on track to overbought.
- Yellow area = to .5 - .618 FIB Retracement level.
- Enter on valid...
NZDUSD estabamos esperando un punto a que se cumpliera un retroceso ABC en 4H y en Diario, ha hecho un ruptura en lineas de tiempos inferiores por lo que es muy probable que se vaya en contro para buscar una tercera onda rapida. El stop loss esta corto en caso de que rompa y suba un poco mas antes de caer por completo.
NZDUSD we were waiting for a point to be...
It did get a little pop up back towards the trend line, but didn't go quite as high as the one I mentioned in the previous idea posted here on TV (see chart)
Nonetheless, it was a good short pos opportunity
I am putting a short trade on Bitcoin.
Entry - $6000 and up to blue resistance trendline
Stop loss - Break of blue trendline
Target - Support level at $5400
Risk/reward ratio - 3:1
Ideally, I want to see retest of the $6000 level and even a move back to the blue resistance trendline before a copulative sell-off to the next obvious support to $5400. A break of...
The bearish case for Bitcoin is starting to gain more substance and I plan to "dip my toes in the water" and start building a short position.
- On the daily chart Bitcoin officially closed below the $6000 mark for the first time in 2018.
- The orange support trendline is well and truly broken
- We continue to make lower highs and lower lows without any real sign...
Yeah, yeah, yeah I know I am jumping the gun here to be claiming you can short sell this stock at it's current price. My way of thinking is since the BKC ETF came out....... all of a sudden AMD took off and now that Crypto is flirting with fresh lows AMD will no longer see that boost. I feel fairly confident that a quick short squeeze could spark a quick gain. Stay Tuned!
Momentum up is not that strong, resistance is quite strong which means price is likely to reject and drop off.
This is what might happen:
- Price goes to 1.31
- Rejects at 1.31 and goes to 1.30, then 1.29 and further target to 1.275.
Bitcoin experienced a week bullish market in the past few days and now it has been reached to a wall. Although, it might seems passing the wall and going for a bullish market could be a possible scenario, I strongly believe that we are going to have a bearish market and it is a good time to enter a short position. The first reason appeared on the charts,...
At decision point on 50 MA, RSI nearly 'oversold'. Looking for a 12345 correction from the symmetrical triangle pattern.
Possible breakdown to previous trend line as shown, reaching the 261.8% FIB.
Look for confirmations on lower time frames.
I believe we are about to see HIIQ have another sell off. there are plenty things pointing to it.. 1. it came down on huge bearish volume 2. It is retracing up on lower volume 3. it just hit the 50% retracement level 4. It is oversold on the Stochastics indicator.. Don't forget to manage your risk/reward and trail your stops for maximum profit potential if...
-Technic for getting target when trend lines break using Modern school of economic
-Using the 2 most recent lows
-Couldn't use first candle as it was missed but the second candle will have to do.
-3:1 Risk to reward
-11.33% expected gain.
P.S Mostly Educational