We've had a bit of bull-spring / short-squeeze at 34k, and now have some small potential to reverse the daily bear trend by breaking above 41k. This will however require a ton of bullish pressure for an extended period of time for that to happen.
As long as we remain in the yellow zone, having higher low but staying below 41k / the blue downtrend resistance...
reasons for the bullish side:
-we have 2 support lines that are looking pretty strong(2 red lines)
-0.618 fib retracement that usually is a important level
reasons for short side:
-after making a new high, the price reversed back under the previous high aggressively ...
I would wait for more price action to make a decision
here we go again another ICT OTE in the NY session.
I know the charts a bit messy so lets simplify.
1. Order block is in higher TF structure
2. we are working against a HTF trend (pushing up when the Daily and 4 hour bias is down)
3. We are at extensions of the Sunday range, (price is looking for that sell high discount)
4. price shows us it has the...
hello this is my first idea on trading view
I'm glad to read your suggestions to improve my ideas
My idea about Shib/Usdt :
there are two channels here in 4h, although I prefer the blue one
I think it would be touch the bottom of the blue channel (+ strong support zone) and then start a bullish trend
entry price : 0.00006000
stop loss : 0.00005502
take profit :...
-If price break Point 2, 4, or 6 cancel the setup
-Price needs to break Point 1, 3, and 5 to confirm the setup
When price reach the 100FE it normally does a pullback or reversal
The market can Truncate
Simple Descending wedge (in red trendlines) breakout is the white vertical trendline towards the apex of the wedge. Would retest perfectly the trendline resistance towards the top of the chart (price target of 4392 on ES)
Looks bullish if EMAs can cross over each other
We take a look at a simple analysisNZDCHF of price is trending in a descending channel and has reached the bottom of the channel. we would be looking for a bullish reversals with a buy to the upper line of the descending channel, but if price breaks support on the other hand we would be entering sells on retest and rejection of price to previous support levels...