Buy Price: Yellow Line
TP: Green Lines
Moon: White Line
Support: Blue Line
SL: Red Line (I don't recommend to sell in loss.)
Invest Suggestion: 5-10 Percent
Profit Expectations: 5, 10 or >20 Percent
Just hold and watch. Sell when you get some profit. Good Luck!
Looks Good? Leave a like, share and tell me in comments if my trading advices are working for...
Before previous week end we saw GJ do a further push up before market closure. Upon new week opening we could see a minor pullback before another push higher than the previous high and might be able to see a new higher high during the upcoming week.
I want to see clear confirmation of a pullback before making any decisions yet.
After such a big drop we need a correction before continuation of our down trend. Therefor I believe we gonna see that correction now.
I'll hold my position with a really tight SL for now.
First target is the S zone and 38.2 fib if we see a break I'll focus on our second target at 61.8 fib.
We all thought gold was gonna go down because of the daily pullback but after today we have confirmation that we could see gold go for 1350 area already this week.
On the H4 timeframe the price went down around previous low (not exactly), made a new higher low instead, didn't break the trendline and as a gift we received hidden divergence which means trend...