Last week, I marked up the charts for the price to take out liquidity from the market and price have just completed its mission. Where NEXT? You might be asking the question. Understand market structure and just allow price action to tell the story. Liquidity has been grabbed from higher prices. Price trades down, so we expect price to do its thing. When all...
Looking at possibly buying GBPUSD due to the overall bullish momentum and signs showing the break and retest zones are being targeted for higher gains. fundamentals may play a role in pushing it up higher
Looking at the smart money way of trading I can clearly see a contraction point on the low side of the daily movement it should continue to drop the break and retest points should be secondary entry areas with high probability to continue after they are broken 1:3 RR on 1 entry
Bias is bullish for EURUSD a lot of unfilled orders lying around 1.21000 area which makes it our target for short term profit taking. Stay winning gents and ladies.
As always dont stay married to your bias.
Also here I am using two institutional levels. The question is which one is more relevant and the answer: Nobody can tell you that. It is up to that one specific institution which created that zone and is interested to act at this zone.
What do you think?
In my experience in the markets, all price action follows 3 main market phases as below:
1) Consolidation: price ranges between two levels and consolidates between that area.
2) Expansion: Price action breaks out of the consolidation with high volatility making rapid impulsive and corrective waves, prior to the main trend direction to be determined.
USD/JPY has a breakout of trendline with some Quasimodo patterns in it. This, indicates the change from downtrend to uptrend.
If we really believe that breakout we can find some sweet spots that allows us to jump into new trend at good price.
Feel free to write your opinion on comment section and stay tuned for updates and more opportunities.
On weekly timeframe, a potential liquidity could float below the double bottom. This is the most likely target. A continuation Quasimodo set up detected on Daily timeframe, so if we believe on our target we could grab the sell opportunity as described on charts. Additionally, we can find an internal liquidity, an extra reason for the market makers to push the...
* We see that the market goes with a bullish trend. +
* Previuos monthly candle shows strong buyers. +
* Weekly candle shows a correction. + And now market at 50.0 Fibonacci level. +
* 2021 08 19 Daily candle is very strong and if market will not close this candle it will be a good news for buy idea.
We can wait for the appearance of buyers and...
1. Too many fresh buyers come into play. That means that market will reverse soon (short term reversal)
2. Overall we have downtrend, so we are looking for continuation
3. At the bottom we have large stop loss cluster (around 5.5%)
4. Too many retailers runs in profit and this is sign of short term reversal
5. 60% of retailers runs long positions, that means...
1. Overall there is a downtrend in the market. So, we are looking for continuation.
2. Too many fresh buyers comes into play. This a sign of short term reversal.
3. Too many retailers runs on profits. This is strong sign of short term reversal.
As we know the big players chase the stop losses of retailers to get liquidity. They hit their stop losses and the price returns immediately to make a profit. In this idea we found a large stop loss cluster (5.52%) below the price while the exchange rate is downtrend. This is the potential target of the big players because there they will find the liquidity they...