the presence of a divergence, and also that all the oscillators have done a cross up in the bottom, gives me the reasoning to believe that the price will go up.
Target 0.00000600 - 0.00000700
If we break through the Resistance-Level, we better wait for confirmation and place our buy Order @ about 0.00000606 (3% above the Resistance-Lvl).
Target 1 is: 0.00000682, about 12,42% from our entry
Target 2 is: 0.00000875, about 41,72% from our entry
Lets see where it goes.
Good Luck to us.
SNT looks like it has finally found its bottom. It had a huge pump and dump since the ICO and is currently less than the ICO price. Great buy with all the lines matching up and fib values set. Sell in increments on the way up or HODL because this is only going up long term.
Status found some Support, and it went a bit lower than predicted due to Chinese Market Selloff
Maybe wait for breakout to buy, but i dont think it goes lower until some other bad news affect the market again
700-800 Sats good Buy, use stoploss in case market gets another selloff