I have already buy this currency pair in order to catch the movement to the upside. The structure looking good and strong for at least 100 pip movement on daily and also on 4H time frame. However my prediction is that GBP/AUD will reverse to the downside soon with head and shoulders pattern, but these is not a realistic trading idea. It's just a...
Looking at ENJ on the daily chart
* Hitting location on the .618 fib
* Nice double bottom
* OBV showing a bullish div
* Histogram showing a bullish div
* Willy showing a bullish div
* Low volume, so I would like to see the bulls step up and take control
* Still a big notch in VPVR that needs filling in at some stage.
I've all this is a very bullish chart and I...
BTC/USD updated chart using fib channels. I can see that btc will be making an attempt to pass 4200, however, if it does not break out of the range at the same area as the green line (indicating the level of the cross) then the break will not happen. As I believe we will be test 4200 before we get to the cross area, I expect a 4200 test, then a small retrace...
Looking at NEO in the daily
Sitting at the .886 fib of entire range
Completing an AB=CD objective
200 and 50 MA close to a golden cross
OBV is happy and healthy
Histogram looking healthy making higher lows
Would like to see will a bit more stupid
Low volume so would love to see the bulls step in and crate this bottom
Price sitting right at the POC
Notch in VPVR...
• ONT Finding clear support at .0005300-.00005400 which coincides with a FIB retracement of 61.80%.
• RSI, which is bottomed-out or "oversold" at the moment, is showing signs of beginning its upcoming bullish rally very soon .
• Daily trade volume is still not showing much improvement.
• Bollinger Bands: Currently leaving the bottom band and in-route to middle...
NOTE - this is just my private thought, posted to be able to keep track of it and for you to be able to track this coin as well
MACD looks very promising on 1 D 2D 5D 1W Charts
We personally do not believe in this coin's mission or project, this is more of a pump and dump coin in our view, however after doing some analysis on this coin, we see...
Still new to this so please do not consider this financial advice at all, I'd also appreciate any constructive criticism.
I'm thinking we see NEO retest a resistance level at around $155, which will either result in a breakout to possible a higher trading range.
Or no (or a failed) breakout happens and the triangle pattern continues...
Here is another coin START!... all the factors are favoring another bullish run
1) Falling Wedge
2) RSI & MACD Divergence at bottom
3) Squeeze at MACD and BB
1st Target Price could be 3224
lets hope BTC is stable