Today you can review the technical analysis idea on a 1W linear scale chart for Robinhood Markets, Inc (HOOD).
Robinhood price has broken out of an ascending triangle and re-tested the resistance heading lower. Measured move could bring the price down to $6. It is a weekly chart so it may take some time to get there.
If you enjoy my ideas, feel free to like it...
This is follow-up on Jindal Worldwide. Can check link to related ideas.
Target 3 achieved. More than 73%. Target 4 is ON.
Chart is self explanatory. Entry, Targets and Trailing Stop Loss are mentioned on the chart.
Disclaimer: This is for demonstration and educational purpose only. This is not buying or selling recommendations. I am not SEBI registered. Please...
Chart is self explanatory. Entry, Targets and Stop Loss are mentioned on the chart.
Disclaimer: This is for demonstration and educational purpose only. This is not buying or selling recommendations. Please consult your financial advisor before taking any trade.
I've spotted an opportunity for those into Stock Trading.
HVN has proven to be a healthy company and has excellent, healthy numbers even during challenging times.
I'm buying at $5.10 and plan to hold for about 5 years. This will be part of my long-term strategy portfolio.
Let me know your thoughts.
I analyzed the Ferrari symbol in the stock market.
Follow me, like, comment, and ask questions.
For the Long-term time frame, there is still an upward trend.
However, the price in the mid-term time frame is corrected in a wedge.
So it can find an entry zone to buy after the end of the correction.
Observe the money management and the stop loss.
Bulls found some sort of solidarity in the FEDs minutes today. And showed it with a strong stance by buyers closing the day with strength and displaying the majority will of todays retailers. And their desire to reap profit from this shopping season .
We need to consider that the big institutions where not actively trading today. And yet Volume on some stocks...
After one of the biggest rallies since 2020, we take a look at the SP500 Daily chart.
We've thrown on our US equity gap & stock market breadth indicator to show some potential price targets.
It’s looking like we might be after the 4100 gap before falling to the 3400 gap.
The breadth indicator buying (bottom indicator in screenshot) hit numbers similar to 2020...
We expect that the price will decrease to the support level gradually. After rising wedge broke down, the Heikin Ashi candles show us that the price started to decrease. Moreover, MACD and DMI indicate that the price will decrease. Further, Divergence for many indicator shows us that 102 resistance level was selling time.
Entry, stop-loss, and target levels are...
SPXUSD daily guidance is cautiously bearish. Recommended ratio: 20% SPX, 80% Cash.
* BOUNCE WATCH . Equity Indexes and Equity Futures are down, as are Commodities, GBPUSD and EURUSD... meanwhile DXY, US Treasuries, VIX and Cryptos are up. Interestingly, Cryptos have been defiant recently in the sense that they have held key supports in what can be seen as an...
SPXUSD Daily guidance is cautiously bearish. Recommended ratio: 15% SPX, 85% Cash.
* BOUNCE WATCH. Equities and Futures continue to plummet after a hawkish FOMC meeting has investors bracing for more rate hikes in 2023. Meanwhile, Commodities, Cryptos, DXY, EURUSD, VIX and US Treasuries are either up or flat. Very 2022. Unfortunately, with Putin's latest...
US500 | The Bearish Volume Is High! Further Decline Is Expected
After the price tested the resistance trend line in August 16, 2022, we saw that the sellers
gained the price control again.
Yesterday's price broke down the daily support area of 3890
The price looks headed down now and immediate support will be found near 3784, 3723 and 3655
The market is...
GE | General Electric | Potential Inverse Head & Shoulders
General Electric is showing the potential for an "Inverse Head & Shoulder Pattern"
The price should bounce above $81 in order to confirm
Thank you and Good Luck!
PS: I know that the economy may face a recession soon so let's say out of this topic😂
SPX Daily cautiously bearish. Recommended ratio: 15% SPX, 85% Cash.
* BOUNCE WATCH . Equities and Cryptos continue to sell off in favor of DXY and US Treasuries as Russia halts the Nordstream natural gas pipeline indefinitely (renewing fears of a brutal European winter energy crisis). Key Upcoming Dates: 10th GDPNow US Q3 GDP Estimate at 830am EST 09/07 ; ...
For Monday, Aug. 8th
📉 We are looking to position ourselves into Apple (AAPL) for short term DOWNSIDE MOVEMENT.
- We will be most likely Selling Calls to benefit from this position. We would also consider a Bear-Call Spreads, or Bear-Put Spreads.
(These are types of
📉 We are looking to position ourselves into Apple ( AAPL ) for short term DOWNSIDE MOVEMENT.
- We have SOLD Calls to benefit from this position.
🛣️ For our route, we will be SELLING CALLS for the Strike Prices of $165 & $ 162.5, both EXPIRING August 26th .
- For those deciding to go with Option Puts, we would go 30 days out, @ $162.5-$165 Strike. We suggest...
SPXUSD Daily neutral with a bearish bias. Recommended ratio: 47% SPX, 53% Cash .
*I incorrectly mentioned that PCE numbers would be released today, they are scheduled for release tomorrow at 830am EST. The 2nd US Q2 GDP estimate was reported today at -0.6% compared to the previous Advanced estimate of -0.9% , the third and final Q2 estimate will be reported...