Looking at the weekly chart you can clearly see that we had a fluid break away from the head and shoulders pattern but we never came back to mitigate price at the equal highs created.
We have now wiped the low to the left, could this be the catalyst to see some bullish pressure to capture stop losses?
I think it could well be! What do you guys think? Let me...
I don't have an idea here but wanted to highlight the obvious manipulation that these institutional crooks get away with everyday. How many call options were hit by this stop loss raid today? How much money did retail traders lose? If you got mugged on the street and had proof of who did it, the mugger would go to jail. Why does wall street get a pass? I was a...
Silver - I'm waiting for a 4th wick to the high to take out liquidity then a break down to the low (Which I will scalp) to complete the potential butterfly which lands on a nice OB, I will then look to take Silver long!
Whats your thoughts?
The trend has shifted into a bearish market, for this to continue we must retrace to mitigate positions before we can sell-off strongly again.
I would like to see a pullback to wipe out the breakout sellers, once this is out of the way we can look to enter our sells as illustrated.
Leave a comment and/or message us on how we can improve and provide better...
When market already move up quite high, many novice traders will jump into try to make a few bucks from believing that its gonna continue like it did before. \
market is now dropping in price due tto thos who bought at the bottom before the rally are out of the market.
better to wait for the market to really bleed down before entering in. when everyone...
welcome to another free trading-setup.
Notice: This is meant to be a preparation for you! As always we will have to wait for a confirmation!
Point Of Risk-Reduction:1,26815
Stop-Loss: 55 pips
Risk: 0,5% -1%
EUR once again fails to show clear direction, we have formed a bullish flag after the impulse and are just waiting for the the next leg up. Price may sweep down into the order block marked before firing to the upside.
AUD has been unstoppable this week, which has made it impossible to sell this pair. We have wiped out the prior high again but we remain above significant structure so we cannot sell until the price clears that level marked. Personally, I am more inclined to sells but I will go with the flow and not get caught with a bias. I assume the majority of sentiment is...
In my view the trend is still bullish until we manage to crossover the ascending trend line. I would like to think that price has pulled back to the 4hr resistance level in order to stop loss hunt buyers from the resistance break. We may now see the continuation to the upside.
After almost 5 weeks in a ranging market, GBP/AUD looks like found its direction.On 31 August a new Lower Low was created and market pulled back on 61.8 fib retracement and liquidity zone and daily resistance. Looking to find short entries on this pair and ride it up to -0.27% extention. #tradesafe
I am only buying Bitcoin if the price is at $4k-$3K.
so many FOMO traders will be jumping into the trade being so deluded from looking at the price which is at $11k.. why want to buy when the price is so expensive? rather take the risk of losing opportunity. its okay to lose the opportunity than losing your entire capital