Just want to share with you my idea. If you read my past post I'm in "safe area" because market is really extend.
For a quick reference I've crossed 3 graphs : Sp500 | Oil | Natural Gas
Let's compare 2018 with today.
I strongly believe that 2018 is only a "small version" of the 2020-2021 Economical LunaParKovid Frenzy.
I was really surprise to discover...
Storm X reversed and double broke-out bullish, continuation is in play but we believe a last retest of TL & 50MA is likely first.
Current Price= 0.02420
Buy Entry = 0.02103 - 0.01848
Take Profit= 0.02863 | 0.03749 | 0.05297
Stop Loss= 0.01533
Risk/Reward= 1:2 | 1:4 | 1:7.5
Expected Profit= +44.89% | +89.73% | +168.07%
Possible Loss= -22.42%
When I hear about new coins/tokens I always avoid the hype, wait for the correction, study the project and decide on a good entry point to join in
It took a few months of waiting before I got on Enjin in February for example before getting out and waiting again here . There is no doubt I still prefer Enjin to STORMX but let's take a look at STORMX Card...
Right now the candles follow the week of support and below the trend line. Maybe this will be the beard of the daily candle. Plus BTC will go sideways in the 56k -58k zone, BTC Dominance drops, facilitating alt pump before BTC officially creates a new ATH.
Buy the market NOW.
Take profit 1: $ 0.515
Take profit 2: $ 0.570
Take profit 3: $ 0.760
A trendline is forming, RSI gives an overbought signal and the price reaches an all time high with reassuring news on the German economic level. A corrective wave could happen in the next few days before an all time new high. Stay tuned !
If you like the idea, support us with a like and follow.
STMX seems ready to pump up to break the $ 0.002 zone and move towards higher targets like $ 0.0022 $ -0.0024 and maybe even to $ 0.0026-0.0027 zone.
It is very dangerous if STMX falls off the $ 0.018 zone as it will plummet to $ 0.015-0.016
Not an expert. I'm taking a stab at this for the following reasons:
Before the token swap, STORM had a huuuuuge run up. I'm hoping that the algos and buyers step in here. Has formed a bottom on the 1 hour chart with a bullish divergence on the RSI; trading as USDT as BTC is acting up. I think we're overall safe for the weekend as there was just a big drop, but...
Storm (STORMBTC) has been doing great numbers and has grown more than 100% since our last trade idea about it... That was just 4 days ago...
See it here:
With all this growth, is there anything left?
When we look at the weekly chart we can see lots of potentials still left available.
From the current price to the April 2018 price peak, we have over 1800% of...
Our position in STORM has been very lucrative and it has just hit our next target.
Cautious of a retrace now but it has been playing out the way we wanted so still bullish on this towards our next couple of targets.
Congrats to those that took a position early from our initial setup (see- "Potential to break of 9 months Resistance" setup)
Always consider your...
Congrats to anyone who took a position early here.
Last night we hit approx 48% to the good from entry.
Possibly incoming retrace as we test the 200 Daily.
Keep an eye on it and consider your own exposure.
Not financial advice, just my own thoughts and TA.
Storm has seen a string of Daily Green candles and it is now testing an important break level.
I've been trading on the daily candles but here's some 4hrs to try and better explain where we might be heading.
This one is on my watch list due to the inbound re-branding and launch of STORMX.
This launch is promised to coincide with ability to Stake tokens.
Storm (STORMBTC) is finally ready to show what altcoins can do in this market after several long months of waiting time.
EMA200/Brown line and MA200/Black line have been working as strong resistance for a while, now, STORMBTC is safely trading above these levels, turning them into support and opening the door from Big Growth!.
EMA300 is the next main target,...