this is a short Iron Condor, 5 weeks, 2% strike, 6% probability to expire otm, so 94% to end itm, this is why I short the iron condor
The sold strikes are 109 and 113, the bought strikes are 110 and 112. Per contract we have 18$ of max profit and 82$ of max loss. The math is easy, we have a good edge.
Subscribe to my script to get more trades!