This pair has been pretty resilient, with price hovering near the major resistance level for quite a while.
Since the R/R is quite good, I have decided to take a small short position first.
If price breaks down, convincingly clearing the 147 level, I will be ready to add more short positions.
This pair had been creeping up steadily in an uptrend channel, till it hit a key resistance area and bounced off it.
Now, it looks like it will be heading down to test the trendline, and it it breaks that, will continue to head lower.
Personally, I am already short, and will continue to hold unless i see the bulls coming back in.
This pair has managed to break above its previous highs from way back in April 2018, which shows that the bulls are back in control.
It is within a long-term bullish uptrend price channel on the weekly chart.
I will be looking for a chance to long when price has a pullback, especially near the breakout point.
This pair managed to break above its downtrend line, but unfortunately was unable to break above the price swing high.
Upon hitting that resistance, price did manage to break above for a few bars, but eventually gave up and formed a bearish H&S pattern and headed south instead.
After the neckline of the H&S broke down, which was a major bearish sign, the odds...
This pair has had a sharp price run-up before running to strong resistance near the top of the price channel.
After that, we saw some indecision (several price bars moving sideways) before prices came crashing down and closed the price gap.
Odds are now good that prices will continue to fall back to the bottom of the price channel.
I will be looking to short on...
This pair has exhibited long-term bullishness in the form of an uptrend channel, which is good for long-term traders.
On the shorter timeframe, it has recently broken out of the inverted H&S formation, which is a bullish chart pattern.
Considering both these signs of bullishness, I think it would be a good opportunity to take a long position.
This pair has been on a long-term downtrend, and recently had a pullback to the 20&50-EMAs.
After observing some bearish price action, there is a very good chance that the downtrend will resume.
This means now is a good opportunity to initiate a low-risk short position.
After a period of indecisive sideways movement, this counter has managed to break up to new highs.
Based on the price pattern, it has the potential to reach the 77.76 area, which is also a resistance level.
Recent news is also bullish for oil prices.
Will be taking a small position and building up.
This pair is now at the bottom of a long-term trend channel, and could resume the uptrend at any time.
Don't forget to place a tight stoploss, as it might have one more leg down; if that happens we can exit the trade and enter again after that leg.
Stay sharp, and good luck!
This pair is near the top of it's long-term weekly range, and since it has been tested several times and not been broken, it is likely a strong resistance level.
In addition, the reward/risk ratio is good as you only need to take a small risk, and if it goes your way, the potential reward is worth many times the risk.
Watch carefully and get ready to enter once...
This pair has been exhibiting a typical downtrend (lower highs and lower lows), which makes it a good short candidate.
Price has now pulled back to the resistance level, and is unable to cross above it after a few failed attempts.
This is a good chance to take a high probability short trade.
While NZD was very bearish last week, the trend has reversed for this week, hence I have take profit on all my NZD short positions, and I am looking to long on selective counters.
This counter looks like it is having a rebound, and I have entered a small long position yesterday.
Will be looking to see how much it can rebound.
Since my last call to short (on my blog and during my events), the STI has fallen about 5.5%, and has corrected 13.3% from the highs.
This is the reason why I am bearish on Singapore stocks and have liquidated my portfolio a long time ago to focus on the US markets.
I have a feeling price will continue falling until the 3000 support level. I will be watching to...
After breaking the bullish trendline and having a strong swing up, price is now showing weakness.
There is a good chance price will have a swing down now to test the prior support.
Taking a short position now, as the odds are good.
After a prolonged downtrend, Gold is still bearish and looks to be heading down for another leg.
I have taken a low-risk short expecting a short-term bearish move to the next support level.
As the trend is already very extended, I am not looking for a large move, and I am ready to get out once the momentum changes or once price reaches the next level of support.
Price is currently at the bottom of a long bull channel, which means that there is a chance buyers might start to come in.
However, since the short-term trend is still bearish, we will need to wait for more confirmation.
I will be monitoring and waiting for an entry signal.
The price is still looking bearish long-term after previously breaking down from a large range (rectangle).
Price is unable to cross back above the 20 or 50-EMA, which means now is a good shorting opportunity.
The reward/risk ratio is good since only a small risk is needed to capture a potentially large move.