ZEC/USD is located in triangle right now.
If we manage to break through the resistance wall and confirm it in support, there will be room for bullish movement.
Each Fibonacci level indicates resistance.
In order for the potential bullish movement to continue, the upcoming Fibonacci level will need to be broken through & confirmed in support so that growth can...
Review of AApL Company Analysis
In this analysis, the market is in a pattern of three ceilings, which had a good fall each time it collided with this ceiling, and it can be sold with a stop and a target.
The price went down from the upward price channel . The stop was at the support level at 1.2428, I think a pullback should follow. I expect a slight rise to local resistance. My target is 1.2527
My past forecasts on USDCAD 👩💻
. Don't forget about stop-loss.
Write in the comments all your questions and instruments analysis of which you want to see.
Friends, push the like button, write a comment, and share with your mates - that would be the best THANK YOU.
P.S. I personally will open entry if the price will show it according to my strategy.
Always make your analysis before a trade
This is my view on this cross for the next few days.
Wait for the structure to be definitively broken and retest to go long
I remind you that this is only a forecast based on what current data are.
Therefore the following signal will be activated only if specific rules are strictly respected.
If you follow my...
As I said last weekS .... EJ closed over 130,200 and came close to 131,000 from where it rejected very strongly entering again below the trend line! analyzing the chart on 1 month where it formed "W" and where I kept saying that it will go down minimum 500 pips and the chart on 1 week !
I can say that I will search SELL until 128,200 or maybe even below ...
As I said last weeks ... GOLD closed Fibonacci for 1 week and now the only valid chart remains the 1 month ... which shows that GOLD will continue its fall to the Fibonacci area 618 from where we will reanalyze the whole situation.
GOLD reached as I said at Fibonacci 618 from where I expect a major rejection until the 1760 area
As I said in the last few weeks ......
As I said last weekS ...EJ closed 1 week and 1 month below the trend line which makes me believe that W is over and now it should drop at least 200-250 pips until it makes the next major move! (see also analysis for 1 week)
I will continue to look for SELL on EJ for at least 200-250 pips!
However, a close even for 1 day over 130,200 forces me to think of BUY up to...
As I said last week ...EJ closed 1 week and 1 month below the trend line which makes me believe that W is over and now it should drop at least 200-250 pips until it makes the next major move! (see also analysis for 1 week)
THIS WEEK...I will continue to look for SELL on EJ for at least 200-250 pips!
However, a close even for 1 day over 130,200 forces me to think...
As I said last week ...a closure even 1 day under 1756 will make me change strategy and look for SELL because traders are now reorienting towards the crypto market which seems much more exciting!
THIS WEEK...the GOLD trend for 1 month is still BUY but as I said ...
GOLD closed Fibonacci for 1 week and now the only valid chart remains the 1 month ... which shows...
As I said on January 24 ...closure even for 1 day over Fibonacci 786 will make me think seriously about BUY up to 145,000 and then even 148,000!
THIS WEEK...GJ has reached the most important point in history and for this reason I am preparing for SELL!
Even if this week it could go up 100-150 pips ... if it closes February below the downward trend line formed in...
as I said last week ...I will continue to search on massive SELL but a closure even for a day over 127,500 I will prepare for BUY!
THIS WEEK...closed above the expected target and now I am preparing to buy 200 pips up to the trend line formed in the last 10 years!
REMEMBER: all power and dynamism indices are approaching the highest values in the last 10 years...
As we told you last week ...it is an extremely difficult and risky week because the 1-month chart ended above last month's value and with a low rejection but closed below the very strong resistance formed in recent years!
I will continue to search on massive SELL but a closure even for a day over 127,500 I will prepare for BUY!"
THIS WEEK...even if an ascent...
After one shoulder, head, shoulder the NZDUSD has completed this end of the second shoulder over the resistance that of 0.7005-0.7020. After such a continuous fall and after not being able to overcome this resistance we can only expect a price increase of at least a few pips. However, it would have a fenced SL since always in operations of this type, some risk is...