Hy team we are here to update about BTCUSDT. BTCUSDT is at a strong support level and trying for a small retesting. We can price at 28k Soon. After that it will decide where to move next. Keep in touch we will update further soon
Cable has made a nice strong reaction from the historically strong psychological level of 1.2000 but that doesn't mean price cant retest this zone again before we see a bigger corrective move. On the 1D TF Friday's candle closed with a potential wick to fill to the downside, on the LTF price has broke out of the Asian session range and is testing the 0.618 fib...
Hello, I am currently expecting some of this movement, may not be exact, but as soon as we somehow get into the marked SELL zone, I will want to sell.
I personally prefer setting up multiple TPs, here's an explanation:
1) 1:1 allows you to take a 50% position and thus secure a balance against loss in case the market turns
2) 2-5 :1 means profit (25% trade...
Real quick, I didn't want to record the whole thing again, but I skipped part of the math equation because I was doing it in my head so I thought I'd explain the math on why 3500ish...
Top 4805, Bottom from pandemic lows 2175
4805 - 2175 = 2630
2630 / 2 = 1315 (the part I forgot to explain on how I got around 1300)
2175 + 1315 = 3510
Once we bottom at 3510ish, I...
Price failed to break our resistance zone. It formed bearish move, but then bulls stepped in and we got one huge bullish wick rejection. At this point it is very hard to say where will price go, but I think that chances are higher for the price to go down.
price is currently stuck in a range. looking for either support or resistance level to get broken, retest of the level then continuation of the trend. nice and simple analysis no analysis paralysis lets go👊
The downtrend on EURUSD continues and so are the selling opportunities.
The pullback that formed yesterday allows us to enter short from 1,0500.
If price manages to push a little higher and retest the zone, this will be the best scenario.
Stops are still above 1,0615 and with that, we are expecting a breakout of previous lows!
$SLP trend lines show price is above short term trend line, that act of it as support didn't work well before.
so price possible to drop to support zone around $0.0032.
if price could have hold this zone as support a new rally will be start a new rally to $0.005.
and break down below $0.003 will drop price to $0.0015