Cause this is very small mc coin & twitter account is still active (great success), we could see significant price jump in the near future. Support =red color, Goals = green color. Still. If we see bitcoin trend reversal price could drop to $0.014. This coin has a lot of room to grow mid term (another 3-4x), short term goals are $0.03 and $0.038
VIDT seems to have broken its downtrend. MACD has already given a buy signal. My TP level is 0.05395
4h bullish divergence. has a lot of room to grow. x2 (0.009) profit possible short term.still this one is probably long worthy or at least DCA in it long term. will research fundamental value more. Red - support line green - goals orange - resistance
Testing Trendline In Daily Timeframe Incase Of breakout Expecting 150 To 170% bulish Move The More Trendline Will Be tested The More Chances Of breakout
Apply your own risk management. hunt the profits at any level you see convenient for you. Green Zone for entry, Red Level Exit, Yellow levels are targets. have a good day guys.
I usually only chart shitcoins, but LINK caught my eye today. Hasn't really grew a lot, bullish divergence on 1D/1W. It has tremendous upwards potential, since its fundamental value hasn't changed. x2 short term is very possible. 12.5 USD... first goal (goals are green). then 17 USD. Not sure about second, but first one is very reachable. support 7USD. (or maybe a...
There is a "massive" resistance at 3$ and 3.1$, so I would suggest buying og above that resistance line. just wait. It should eventually come to that. first goal is a little modest: 3.5$.... green color is goal, orange resistance, red support. Enjoy while you can.
Hello my friends During my search, I discovered a token with real potential. In terms of fundamental analysis, it is in the current trending. #AI #BNBchain #NLP #IOT #Web3 About technical analysis. It has a beautiful head and shoulders pattern. The price closed above the 200 EMA and bounced off the bearish resistance line. I expect the prices: TP1: 0.75 TP2:...
Goals are green, resistance is orange, support is red... waiting for next btc move
if 0.0265$ per Vidt doesn't hold up (depends on market conditions) first line of resistance is at 0.024$ per vidt, next around 0.02$ per vidt and last 0.017$ per vidt (previous bottom). who knows :) this is probably the most volatile coin, project fundamentals are good, but 60+% of coin supply now controls vidt dao team. if they hodl then we can see big pumps in...
Can we break orange line in few days.. if yes 100% return is possible in very near future. red lines are support, orange resistance, green goals
OG fan token... whatever that is... I still don't know what this tokens are doing on exchanges. Still. very very obvious bullish divergence. Goals are green. could we see extreme growth by this very small mc (4M trades on Binance) FAN token.
VIDT shows a high volume range, which means we follow it coming for confirmation if VIDT increases further Until now the trend seems positive for this coin as most coins are into a breakdown trend.
VIDT (nowdays VIDTDAO) trading channel. things are not looking good. 0.03 support didn't hold up. 0.025 is next support (also trading channel support). could go down to previous lows.
hello all, Vidt is on a big descending channel on 4h TF. Its respecting the tendency. lets see how it plays. once it break up imo it will test the november ath again. NFA. Good trades
support at 0.011, now sitting at 0.0125, dumped from 0.016... nothing drastic, while everybody is waiting for PCI report today. Whatever happens, I still expect some correction, but we shall see. DCA into it, it doesn't hurt (that much) My Goal is still $0.022
Apply your own risk management. Two entries 1st 40% second if possible 60%... hunt the profits at any level you see convenient for you. Green Zone for entry, Second Green Zone is my +60% buy. Yellow levels are targets. have a good day guys.
Bullish divergence forming on 1W (rsi rising, price falling), RSI near oversold 1W, 1Month. Yes we can dip further down, but my guess is 14k (14.5k) would be the final dip before relief rally to 30k+. then next year we will tank again. but it would be very strange if we tank directly bellow 10k levels. Bears have problems dumping price at this levels. I suggest...