Normally I do Forex, however some of my friends asked for the analysis of the Vietnam stock market, so I publish my analysis about CTG or Vietinbank Stock.
As we can see, the uptrend is on the way currently on D1 which shows the fairly strong momentum. Meanwhile the down side shows the weak momentum on the way back from 18/03/2019 so there will be the high chance...
- on a day chart we are bearish
- currently we see a sideways market
-we could get a bounce off the support line
- Market turned at this level previously
- Circle market in blue is an area of interest.
- Things to look into would be CADJPY as these pairs act the same to an extent
Check out the analysis of CADJPY
Al cierre de hoy, apple esta tocando el fibonacci 61.8% y todo indica que lo sobrepasará. De lo contrario un rebote y comprar Long. Hay que esperar como se comportaría y tomar decisiones.
Advertencia: no es un consejo financiero.
Cualquier inversión de esta naturaleza podría conllevar la perdida total de su dinero.
Since we're still below a major resistance, it's also possible to look for bearish scenarios. We will know what's going to happen once we have a break on either side.
If we break down from here and below the daily breaker (+ daily horizontal level), we'll be looking to short the retest and aiming for those lows there.
Again, wait for confirmation and trade...
That green area is a daily bearish orderblock that is now being used as a resistance for the third time.
So far this is the longest consolidation inside of it since we broke below in March 2017, which is a good indication that the resistance is weakening and may be broken anytime.
On the 4H chart, we've hit the local sweet spot for a retracement and are...
Possible shark pattern and falling wedge upward break.
Still waiting for a confirmation before opening the trade.
If pattern is confirmed a not particularly risky target would be 0.00007950.
Stop Loss: 0.00006000
I am waiting for it to retrace to the 78.60% area (fibonacci), which is also a support & resistance area. If it stalls around that area, or if a indecision candle forms at that area, i take the trade to go long! I think this is a very bullish move, lets see!
THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE!
Happy trading everyone!
Just same logic as EURCAD and EURCHF, taking advantage of riding the possible bearish continuation up to psychological support in the daily and weekly chart @1.155. Setting up a sell stop order with conservative TP @1.5506, with possible extension to 2nd TP @1.5059 depending on how price moves before US NFP news tomorrow. If price breaks past my 2nd TP, this pair...
Please! And I repeat, please! Stop trying to anticipate the bottom by buying the "dips" that the media and your favorite Youtuber push down your throat. I take it that everyone that puts the effort in to even attempt to dive into TA has a strongunderstanding that the market works in trends. AND RIGHT NOW, AS HARD AS IT IS TO SAY, THAT TREND IS DOWNWARD!!!
We have a possible long setup for Aud/usd
One. We have a break of structure in previous low in the bearish trend which now makes it Bullish.
Two: We have a possible retest in a supply Zone
Three: The supply zone is in the 61.8 however it can bounce off the 38.2
Four: Macd is Crossing
Five: waiting for Bullish candle stick variation
Downwards momentum has weakened - Price is consolidating - Volume is too low for clear bullish reversal - News releases could bring bulls back in the game -> rebranding-event monday 26/2 - We want to see a clear breakout out of the rising channel/short term resistance