I am waiting for an entry to confirm the long for my target to 1590. As things stand now, price is trading below the resistance of the corrective structure. It is possible that there will be a 5th wave to the downside before the break to the upside. Should the break of the structure occur now, I will trade the long to 1590. Should the price retrace for the 5th...
booked a hefty 230 pips on that impulse now looking at a correction and continuation to the upside follow scenarios at they evolve
pls note: the pattern may change anytime and the analysis is not valid, however, u need a map to travel, thats your map with arisk is better than no map.
the break down of the gbpusd might not continue to the downside and show a reversal pattern first i advice to move sl to break even quickly as the move advance down if reverse the trade will be breakeven. if not follow the scenario.
Hey Fam, i hope you are well.
i am already long on this pair since i posted the forecast few days ago. there is a short term scalp before getting a correction and a continuation to the upside. its also possible to get a minor correction and an aggresive move to the upside.
I am curious to hear your view on this pair.
please like and fellow me, thank you for the...
Looking to enter NZD/JPY longs when price entered a region of support at 72.440.
Looking for a target take profit at the top of the downtrend channel. High risk trade due to the underlying downtrend, but rather good Risk to Rewards trade.